Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "What I saw last night was a former boxer who lost his step". The trump and his et al being that boxer. Which opens up the presidency?

"What I saw last night was a former boxer who lost his step". The trump and his et al being that boxer. Which opens up the presidency?

All the wannabes saw the same thing and know they have a huge wide opening to run for prez in 2024.

Mebbe the trump and his et all should shut up and stay on the sidelines. His appearances are working against him not for him. No one loves him enough to tell him so out he goes making a dam* fool of himself showing how far down the scale of "TOUGH GUY" he dropped. A pathetic hologram.

Where is his family? Do they all not love him enough to rescue him in his final days? Or are they quietly happy watching his demise by his own hand? Sad that.

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

Get ready cause that "former boxer" is going to reclaim the title.
      June 6, 2021 11:28 AM MDT

June 6, 2021 6:42 PM MDT

(ring announcer) In this corner Donald the Insurrectionist Trump - In this corner his challenger - A Ramp. Cheers! 
      June 6, 2021 7:20 PM MDT

Treasonous traitor insurrectionist right m'dear? Or is that impllied in the word "Insurrectionist"? I guess it is. So if we add "treasonous traitor" to Insurrectionist it would be like saying "The mountain Madre Mountains because doesn't Sierra mean mountain? But what is "A Ramp" Nanoose? His ego hate WOE IS ME I WUZ ROBBED rallies will start up this month. I know his adoring worshippers can hardly wait. i expect all the weaponized robots will attend every one just waiting for his CALL TO ARMS! Wonder if he and his road show will make up to Canada and sneak in somehow? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thie! :)
      June 7, 2021 1:56 AM MDT

Trump is not the one falling on ramps.  That would be Biden. 
      June 7, 2021 3:34 AM MDT