Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "QANON followers think a cicada landing on Biden may be a veiled communication from Q". Do you too?

"QANON followers think a cicada landing on Biden may be a veiled communication from Q". Do you too?

Posted - June 11, 2021

Responses

No I  don't believe that but I do believe that when that fly landed on Pence it was veiled communication that Pence was a piece of crap. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 11, 2021 9:23 AM MDT

Something else I missed? When did the fly land on Pence? Know what I just thought of Nanoose? Did you ever see that horror movie THE FLY? That's where a man's head and fly's body meet and meld. At the very end the camera goes down to the man fly who is screaming HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME! Could that be the Pence fly? It would be significant proof that the trump and his et al are all monstrous couplings wouldn't it? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 12, 2021 5:16 AM MDT

The fly landed on Pence during the Vice president debates. It landed  on his  head and stayed there for about 5 minutes. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 12, 2021 8:33 AM MDT

Ah! That explains it m'dear. I did not watch them or it. YOU DID? Wow. You are one impressive dude! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 12, 2021 10:00 AM MDT

There was a startling programme on BBC Radio Four last week about Qanon. 

Specifically about the huge mumber of teenagers and adult children who have "lost" their parents to the cult - with  most cults it's usually the other way round. A mutual-support forum of these "orphans" has more than 150 000 users.

The programme did end with a comment that Qanon had not published any of the messages it calls "Q-drops" since December, and I wondered if that means it's run its course and is fading away. We were told it emerged from the deep and bitter divisions with US domestic politics, but has found followers in many other countries, applying it to their own situations.

I also wondered if and when its originator will be flushed out and identified, given the massive successes by various Eurpoean but mainly French investigators, and now the FBI, in Internet detection. If they can smash major crime gangs by intercepting encrypted Internet traffic I'd have thought it possible to trace the mere crackpot who created Qanon - not perhaps a criminal but certainly a thorough nuisance.

Even at a far lower level, the source of a series of racist posts about an English footballer was traced to a man in Singapore, and he has been arrested.
      June 13, 2021 4:08 PM MDT

What if Q is the 400 lb guy to whom Don GUANO referred when Russia was found hacking into our systems for political advantage for the GUANO? Wouldn't that be a kick in the head? Or Q is an 80 years hairdresser from Pennsylvania who is whacked on drags and wanted some attention? I'm joking seriously or seriously joking. If Q were proud of who/whom he/she/it/they is why hide? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Durdle. It gets curiouser and squirrelier all the time. :)
      June 14, 2021 12:05 PM MDT