Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the today version of Boris Johnson/U.K. the same extreme right-wing FASCIST he seemed to be when the trump was America's king?

Is the today version of Boris Johnson/U.K. the same extreme right-wing FASCIST he seemed to be when the trump was America's king?

Does the Boris of today love, adore,admire, relate to JOE as much as he SEEMED to do with the trump and his et al?

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses

I'm glad you used the word "seemed" there......
      June 13, 2021 3:37 PM MDT

Well Boris and Don Guano got along famously. Joe Biden is the antithesis of Don Guano. Did Boris actually really and truly LIKE Don Guano or just pretend to for the sake of politics? Is Bors Johnson doing a good job for those he serves? His take on Ireland and Brexit is what exactly? Bottom line. Is Boris Johnson one of the GOOD guys or one of the other kind? Appearances are deceiving. True. But you are known by what you say what you do and with whom you "hang out". So see my problem? Thank you for your reply Durdle. I meant no disrespect. I think anyone who gets along with and likes Don Guano is a corrupt evil person. PERIOD. This post was edited by RosieG at June 14, 2021 4:02 AM MDT
      June 14, 2021 3:57 AM MDT

Boris is tied to Rupert's apron strings. Biden isn't. Make of that what you will.
      June 14, 2021 4:36 AM MDT