Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per tail lure. "I do not believe in evolution. I do not believe in that kind of science." So what kind do she believe?

Per tail lure. "I do not believe in evolution. I do not believe in that kind of science." So what kind do she believe?

Posted - June 13, 2021

Responses

Could be that she believes in Discovery Institute 'science' where all species were intelligently designed by some unidentified power. They claim that power is not God but refuse to say WHAT power.
      June 13, 2021 9:32 AM MDT

I have never heard of that before m'dear. Thank you for the info. I shall Google Discovery Institute science so I know where you are coming from. That's a new one on me. Like some huge LAB "out there"? Well I would never say never to anything. Since I don't know tons and tons of stuff. :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 14, 2021 10:26 AM MDT
      June 14, 2021 10:25 AM MDT

I bet she believes in what ever science went into the one drop therory. It is if there is one drop of black blood in your familly over the last couple of hundred years then you are not truly white. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 14, 2021 8:24 AM MDT
      June 13, 2021 12:24 PM MDT

Right. I've heard that. But since we all came from the exact same place THAT IS TRUE OF EVERYONE WHO WAS EVER BORN! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! I just pity the children of these nutjob crackpolts who grow up thinking the same crap bilge. I wonder if any of them are intelligent enough to get out from under? They are limited by their DNA and the programming they get from their nutjob crackpot parents. What hope do they have to escape the chains that bind them? Thank you for your reply and I'm gonna ask! :)
      June 14, 2021 5:11 AM MDT

Tail lure??
      June 13, 2021 12:57 PM MDT

Majorie
    Taylor
    Greene
      June 14, 2021 5:08 AM MDT

Oh. I still don't know who she is. At one of my schools where I taught, we had a science teacher who refused to teach evolution. He was a hyper-Christian and didn't believe in it.
      June 14, 2021 7:05 AM MDT

Oh. Okey dokey. She is a trumpican who is a fan of QANONS (the folks who say that Dems run a deep state child sex trafficking and cannibal ring). i'm not joking. They believe that Don Guano was sent here by GOD to protect them from all badness. So they are all nutjob crackpots on the order of Don Guano. 74 million of them voted for him after 4 years of him. That's a lot of nutjob crackpots. I don't know how many of them are weaponized but we will find out at their next attempt to overthrow our government and put Don Guano back in the presidency. I know. TMI. Thank you for your implied question. This post was edited by RosieG at June 14, 2021 7:13 AM MDT
      June 14, 2021 7:09 AM MDT

Probably any science that benefits her personally, but I wonder how many of those who use the Internet to campaign against science ever stop to consider the irony?
      June 13, 2021 3:25 PM MDT

I have said this before and I'll say it again. The Don Guano adoring worshippers/QANONS are NOT the sharpest knives in the drawer and they are all playing with a short deck. Seriously Durdle. The extent to which these folks are ignorant/uninformed/lobotomized is shocking. MILLIONS OF THEM. If you've noticed they are popular enough to get elected to political office. At least here in the US a red tide is bleeding over the country. The  nutjob crackpots are coming out from their caves. I just wonder if that red tide is bleeding across the world? Extreme right-wing FASCISM, RACISM, BIGOTRY? I'm not naive enough to think Don Guano is to blame for all of it. He just helped it along. It was always there waiting waiting waiting. Sad but true. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 15, 2021 3:45 PM MDT
      June 14, 2021 5:06 AM MDT

Of course she doesn't believe in evolution.  She hasn't crawled out of the ooze yet.
      June 14, 2021 8:25 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Funnee hunnee. I love that word L...OOZE. Very clever my friend. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 16, 2021 2:53 AM MDT

Happy Wednesday. :)  It's a gorgeous day - sunny, will be around 80.  I hope your heat wave breaks soon.  It's awful what is happening out west.
      June 16, 2021 7:25 AM MDT

Thanks honey. Much appreciated. Yesterday it reached 120 in Palm Springs which is about 50 miles away from us. In Hemet it got to 113. Today is supposed to be cooler with the high predicted to be 103. I don't begrudge you your good weather. Your city has had an awful lot of stuff to deal with and handle and conquer so I'm glad you get a beautiful gorgeous day here and there whenever you can!  We've be warned there may be rolling blackouts at times. We do not live near a fire-prone area thankfully so we lost no electricity last year. But Shuhak who lives up north in GOD's beautiful country had to endure it repeatedly plus the fires. I worry for him and others who live up there. Fingers crossed we will all get through it somehow. :)
      June 16, 2021 7:29 AM MDT

I remember being in Las Vegas one July many years ago and it was 109 degrees at 9:30 at night!  I couldn't wait to go home.  I would never have gone there except that my best friend's son was stationed at Nellis Air Force base and we went to visit him.  This is one reason I could never retire to a hot climate.  The fires are what would scare me the most.  I hope Shulak is ok.
      June 16, 2021 7:32 AM MDT

I do. He breathed crap air for WEEKS due to the fires. It's sad that you have to pay a price when you live in Paradise. Thank you for your reply sweetie. You know my sister-in-law JO (she passed away years ago) and my daughter-in-law Yolanda LOVE HOT WEATHER! I mean they LOVE it! Some people are like that. Maybe they get aches and pains in  their bones when the weather cools off. I thought Yolanda would move back to Oregon where she and David lived for many years after he passed away in 2019. Her daughter JoAnn and her family live there on a farm and they'd LOVE to have her live with them. But no. She doesn't want to go. She has had her fill of "cool/cold" weather. Go figger! Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 16, 2021 11:13 AM MDT

The older I get, the less I can tolerate extreme heat.
      June 16, 2021 2:00 PM MDT

Us too. As long as our AC holds up and we don't have to suffer through "rolling brownouts" we'll be fine. Of course the cost of electricity keeps going UP UP UP. So far we can pay for being comfy. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 17, 2021 5:52 AM MDT

Electricity has gotten expensive here in NYC, too.    
      June 17, 2021 6:55 AM MDT

It's gonna get way worse too. There was small notice in our last bill. The electric companies are going before the PUC to request increases. As if they ever request anything else? So hopefully it will takes years before any increases are implemented. Or at least lotsa months. Thank you for your reply sweetie. RIGHT now it's heavenly here at 6:35am. It's 71! YEP. I'm not joking so we're trying to soak it in right now. :)
      June 17, 2021 7:35 AM MDT

The Public Service Commission rarely, if ever, denies a utility an increase.  Can you imagine how much more expensive it will get if we go all-electric?  Right now, it's sunny and 71 here, too.  Expected to get to about 80, but there's a really nice breeze.  
      June 17, 2021 8:24 AM MDT

Many people do not believe in evolution.  As in type of animal evolving into another type of animal.  
      June 14, 2021 9:41 AM MDT

It's known as sharing a common ancestor.
      June 15, 2021 11:04 AM MDT

Call it whatever you want.  
      June 15, 2021 11:43 AM MDT