Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sexually speaking it seems to be men who are more depraved perverted cruel insane than women. Why is that?

Sexually speaking it seems to be men who are more depraved perverted cruel insane than women. Why is that?

Posted - June 14, 2021

Responses

Ever hears of Elizabeth Báthory? Don't Google her unless you've got a VERY strong stomach.
      June 14, 2021 5:09 AM MDT

I have m'dear. She is not the only one. But the preponderance of sexual deviates is men and I just wondered why? And who know how much male hormones are in these women genetically speaking? I mean we all have both male and female hormones right? Just because our outside looks like one thing our inside could be the exact opposite...which is why people have sex changes operations. I'm just saying I think it's queerly weird that more women aren't sexual deviates. The male mind seems to go to darker places. I say "seems" since I've never been a guy so I don't know! Thank you for your reply R! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 15, 2021 5:27 PM MDT
      June 14, 2021 5:14 AM MDT

I don't think it's a matter of men being more depraved as much as it's a matter of men wanting to be dominant.  Rape is not a sexual act, it's the act of forcing the other person into submission and being in control of them.  It is possible that it has to do with the higher level of testosterone men have.
      June 14, 2021 8:14 AM MDT

Whatever the "reason" or reasons I will never ever truly understand the why. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      June 16, 2021 1:51 AM MDT

Perhaps it has something to do with overbearing mothers and/or fathers.  The child feels he has no control over himself and as he grows up, realizes that he can take control by controlling others. 
      June 16, 2021 7:27 AM MDT

It does seem so weird to me sweetie. It isn't only men who enjoy sex. Of course they're generally stronger than women but somehow women don't get so violent/cruel. I really don't understand why. I guess testosterone contains meaner and crueler? I think your point is well taken. A mom or wife they dare not "cross" builds up an anger or fury. If someone could figure out the why maybe they could modify it? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 16, 2021 7:33 AM MDT

I think that generally speaking. we have gotten to a point in this country (and maybe the world) where many of us feel as though our voices are not heard and that we have little to no control over our lives.  For those who have less an decent growing up years, that takes a toll.  There was a time when you rarely heard about women committing crimes and now it happens all the time although to a lesser extent than men.  
      June 16, 2021 7:36 AM MDT

I also think you're right about that! So we going downhill, not straight ahead on a smooth road. I do feel very sad for those who childhoods were not filled with love and approval. I have heard of some whose parents said they were stupid and would never amount to anything. Can you imagine what that would do to you? My dad told us we could do anything we wanted to do if we were willing to work for it. My sister and I believed him. My mom wasn't quite so optimistic but we still felt loved and supported. Then there are those children who are abused physically...some so badly they don't survive. I have to stop this tack. It's too sad. Thank you for your reply m'dea! :)
      June 16, 2021 7:45 AM MDT

Too true.  It is very sad.  
      June 16, 2021 8:33 AM MDT

It is. :)
      June 16, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

Not "more than", by degree, but numerically more common.
      June 15, 2021 4:28 PM MDT

I don't know that to be a fact Durdle. Do women dismember men as often as men dismember women? Do women keep men locked up to be used as sex slaves for years as men do women? Both numerically more common and "more than" by degree in my opinion. We disagree? That's fine with me. It's how I perceive it and how it is reported newswise. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine. This post was edited by RosieG at June 16, 2021 1:54 AM MDT
      June 16, 2021 1:54 AM MDT

Because it is in our jeans - I mean genes. Acually I really don't know why it is like that  could be a social in printing thing - when some men get together there is a lot of talk about what they would like to do to every woman that walks by them. Cheers!
      June 15, 2021 4:57 PM MDT

All of that kinda grosses me out Nanoose. Yet MY EXPERIENCE with men has been very awesome good! I guess I'm just very lucky. I've mentioned that my best friends with rare exception have been men my entire life. I've been treated with kindness respect and love...platonic when appropriate. I don't know why I have been so blessed. So for me the whole thing weirds me out a lot. We do experience life so differently and for some it's a very dark difference. That's a question I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      June 16, 2021 1:58 AM MDT

How do you know that?
      June 15, 2021 5:27 PM MDT

Are you serious? How many women have you read about who dismember men or keep men locked up for years to be used as sex slaves?
      June 16, 2021 1:59 AM MDT

None...but that still doesn't answer my question. I am a science guy who needs references and facts. Also, your question was specifically about sexual depravity. Dismemberment has nothing to do with that. This post was edited by Element 99 at June 18, 2021 8:01 PM MDT
      June 16, 2021 6:09 AM MDT