Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I guess all living animals species produce GUANO. MANURE. SH**. From the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. Even microbes?

I guess all living animals species produce GUANO. MANURE. SH**. From the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. Even microbes?

Posted - June 14, 2021

Responses

Hmmm. Let me guess what inspired that....

Microbes do produce waste, yes, and I think for some pathogens at least it is that which is toxic to us rather than the organism itself.

Think of fermentation, by mould (e.g. yeast) or some types of bacteria: the micro-organisms dine on the sugars, and excrete alcohol and carbon-dioxide. They do that at cell level as they are single-celled.
      June 15, 2021 4:26 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! I can't get anything by you m'dear can I? That first line just cracked me up Durdle. I LOVE to laugh so thanks for that! Here's a what if though. What if what we ingest were to be completely absorbed by the system with no waste. I mean poop is what we eliminate because we can't use it right? What if we could use everything? What might that do to our systems? Thank you for your helpful and informative reply! :) You know what? I shall ask.
      June 16, 2021 2:40 AM MDT