Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If Q were proud of being Q by now we would have known who he/she/it/they is wouldn't we? Take the victory laps for the success of it?

If Q were proud of being Q by now we would have known who he/she/it/they is wouldn't we? Take the victory laps for the success of it?

But maybe Q is that 400 lb back bedroom guy to whom Don Guano referred to deflect the onus off of Putin and onto a nobody.

OR what if Q were an 80 year old hairdresser whacked out on drugs who wanted some attnetion and figgred out how to get it?

Or

Or
Or
Or

See how it works. Folks who don't want you to know have something hide. Disfigurement. Enormous obese? Deformed? Certainly nothing that would be presentable or it/he/she/they would have revealed by now.

Just another take on it.

Posted - June 14, 2021

Responses

Or they just don't want the government/media to know who they are, because those agencies have a history of persecuting their "enemies".
    A fact that is well known to anyone who believes any conspiracy theory - whether it's an actual conspiracy or not.

June 14, 2021 1:03 PM MDT

We're talking about Q here Walt. You are extrapolating. DEEP THROAT and Q are not remotely the same. One did a service to the country. FOLLOW THE MONEY. The other is a nutjob crackpot who is promulgating a very sick fantasy that millions now hold dear to their hearts. That Democrats are a deep state threat to all "patriots". They head a ring of Child Sex Trafficking and cannibalism. I guess they rape children and then eat them? I don't know. But that anyone would take that seriously is ridiculously absurd. How about 74 million who voted for Don Guano? After 4 years of he** they wanted 4 more years?  I may have mentioned this to you and if so apologies. I saw a TV show very long ago...I think it was an OUTER LIMITS. Someone controls everything. You hear his voice but never see him. I don't remember what the story was about but I remember the ending. Etched in my brain. As the camera fades out it takes us to a glass jar filled with liquid and a brain floating therein! That was what was "talking". That was what was in total control of all. Once seen it is not easily forgotten. Well Q could be that disembodied "brain"..totally evil. Figuratively. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 15, 2021 2:14 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 2:12 AM MDT

Whoever pretends to be Q and why, he or she might now be afraid to admit it or of being revealed, through Qanon becoming a sort of cult that has caused a great deal of trouble in the USA and other countries.

I am surprised the source has not been traced, though I suppose the self-styled "Q" might post from any but hir or her own computer / phone/ whatever. A university or internet-cafe computer, perhaps, so not traceable to an individual unless it is properly protected with individual access-control.
      June 15, 2021 4:02 PM MDT