Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What all anti-Don Guanos wish. That he struts and frets his time upon the stage and then IS HEARD NO MORE. What are the odds of that?

What all anti-Don Guanos wish. That he struts and frets his time upon the stage and then IS HEARD NO MORE. What are the odds of that?

Posted - June 15, 2021

Responses

I think the odds of that happening get better every day. Trump has been saying he is writing the book of all books and most of the major publishing houses are saying that they won't touch it because they know it will be full of falsehoods and there will be nothing new in it - it will be the same old same old that we heard for the last 4 years. Cheers!
      June 15, 2021 11:21 AM MDT

He will buy a publishing house and publish it himself. It will be a major hit with all his adoring worshippers buying dozens each. They will be expected to or Don Guano will get VERY ANGRY. He'll make a few more cagzilion gazillion from it. Everybody wins. Right? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 15, 2021 11:24 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

Trump  probally dosn't have the money to buy a major publishing house anymore because most of his buisness are losing money and I don't think anyone is going to give him a loan. He is also going to have a hard time finding a decent ghost writter because he stiffed the last guy that wrote a book for. Cheers!

June 15, 2021 11:40 AM MDT

You are forgetting something significant Nanoose. His adoring worshippers keep sending him money/contributions all the time. Even the little guys who can't afford anything will send him money. Big contributors with big bucks will give him big bucks to get him back in power so he can do them...seriously. If they give enough money he will do them all the time however they say. So that's why I think he keeps getting in tons of money. All dipstick mental mediocrities with fat bank accounts. I fear the worst is yet to come. I fear the weaponized nutjob crackpot insurrectionists are planning another much bigger much worser slaughter. August is nearly here. That is the magic month they believe Don Guano will be the resuscited prez...brought back from the dead. Over our bodies perhaps. It is very grim here in the states. We are finally attacking our main problem...domestic violent terrorists. We are going after them to annihilate them figuratively. FINALLY! It should have started January 6. So don't plan a visit here m'dear. There may be no here left afterwards. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 16, 2021 4:40 AM MDT