Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Leave it to Ohio to lead the way to salvation ONCE AGAIN. So what did Ohio do that was so great THIS TIME?

Leave it to Ohio to lead the way to salvation ONCE AGAIN. So what did Ohio do that was so great THIS TIME?

Ohio elected its first LESBIAN SHERIFF who had been fired for being gay by the man she REPLACED.

That m'dears is a perfect example of POETIC JUSTICE. Now you know what it looks like.

Posted - June 17, 2021

Responses

It is also a perfect example of K-A-R-M-A. :)  Good luck to her.
      June 17, 2021 8:32 AM MDT

I just read her story. How ironic. Good for her.
      June 17, 2021 10:13 AM MDT

This is why I love to read the news every day. It ain't always clapstrap crap! Thank you for your reply L! I can hardly wait for the next uppity jacka** comeuppance. I LIVE for them!  :)
      June 17, 2021 11:46 AM MDT

Maybe one fine day she will catch the sheriff that fired her doing something illegal and put his sexist butt in jail. Cheers!
      June 17, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

OMG(osh) Nanoose! That would certainly be a perfect topping for the cake, the cherry on the sundae! Mebbe? But didn't it just make you chuckle very bigly? It sure did me and I love to chucklel! Thank you for your reply m'dear! I wonder what will make me/us chuckle next? :)
      June 17, 2021 11:44 AM MDT

Maybe the next thing that will make us chuckle is when Trump starts doing rally's and doing his YMCA dance again he looks pretty ridicules and uncordinated when he dances. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 17, 2021 4:42 PM MDT
      June 17, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

D'ya think he'll reach his goal of 500 lbs Nanoose? His adoring worshippers have promised to pay his weight in gold when he is resuscitated as president. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 17, 2021 12:04 PM MDT

No I don't think he will reach 500 pounds because he probably has tapeworms from kissing Putin's butt. Cheers!
      June 17, 2021 12:18 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG Nanoose! It is my bad luck to have a very suggestible mind'e eye! AARRGGHH! OY VEY! YIKES! Thank you for your "colorful" reply m'dear. You have never failed me yet! :)
      June 17, 2021 12:35 PM MDT

He already has, it's completely illegal to fire somebody on the basis of sexual orientation.
      June 17, 2021 9:31 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 18, 2021 3:15 AM MDT

Speaking as a former deputy sheriff, electing a new sheriff was never looked upon as something great. It was a serious matter for all involved. The question that needs to be asked is, was this woman elected sheriff because she is a lesbian and was fired by her boss for being a lesbian, or was she elected because she has the qualifications to be a sheriff? Hopefully, it's the latter and not the former. I hope that she can handle the job of sheriff because it's not easy.

For reference sake, the common qualifications for becoming a sheriff are:

Minimum age of 18 or 21.
    U.S. citizen / residing in the county or state.
    Education requirements: High school diploma or GED.
    Certain professional certifications or job training.
    No felony convictions.
    Certified law enforcement officer, corrections, or other police experience.
    Certain physical requirements of stamina and strength.
    Leadership, empathy, good judgment.
      June 17, 2021 1:58 PM MDT