Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As if it weren't bad enough that the jacka**es are doing nothing about it. They are telling us it never happened. WHAT?

As if it weren't bad enough that the jacka**es are doing nothing about it. They are telling us it never happened. WHAT?

There is a conspiracy collusion among the US red dipsticks to whitewash the January 6, 2021 INSURRECTION attempt. They are in concert about it. "It never happened". "It happened but it was an FBI false flag." "It happened but it was antifa and Black Lives Matter folks".

Take your pick. That's their SCHTICK. The dumbsh**ts who believe it are vast in number. Also half-vast. We are not so they cannot convince us.

Yet they mewl and prate and prance and prig there way through every day following the same script.

It never happened.
If it did it was NOT Don Guano supporters who done did it.

Yadayadayadayada.

Posted - June 19, 2021

Responses

Hard to tell people January 6th was no big deal when there are photos of these politicians cowering in their offices or under their desks.  One doesn't cower for no good reason.
      June 19, 2021 6:51 AM MDT

"they" say it was all staged by the FBI flag plants. To make don guano "look bad". He told them he loved them and that they were good people. Did he lie? Why? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 19, 2021 7:11 AM MDT

"They" can say whatever they want, the video shows otherwise.
      June 19, 2021 7:58 AM MDT

True. But "they" say it was doctored faked to flummox. I believe many of them believe that. After all their world of delusion is based on lies. Why would they break away now when everything is going so well for them? They are convinced the guy they adoringly worshipped was gypped scammed conned cheated. Nothing will dissuade them. They're way happy. And so it goes. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 21, 2021 3:35 AM MDT

I cannot (nor would I want to) control what delusional people think.  One day, they may come to a rude awakening. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at June 25, 2021 7:58 PM MDT
      June 21, 2021 7:54 AM MDT

I would LOVE to be able to delusion the delusional. I'd take that job very seriously to scrape out all the scrum that is building up in their brains. Once cleaned out they would be capable of hearing to and believing the TRUTH. With all that gelatinous gummy sticky stuff coating their brains there is no chance of that ever happening.

You would want to control people believing LIES and disbelieving truth? Why? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 22, 2021 6:56 AM MDT

It is not up to me to determine what other people should think, nor would I want them making that determination about what I think.
      June 22, 2021 10:09 AM MDT

You wouldn't prefer that people recognize and dignify TRUTH and eschew lies? Different strokes. I'd prefer a world where NO ONE LIES OR HATES OR BETRAYS OR CHEATS. Not gonna get it. Doesn't matter. I STILL WOULD PREFER IT. Thank you for your reply.
      June 22, 2021 1:30 PM MDT

I'd prefer a perfect world, too, but it isn't going to happen.
      June 22, 2021 1:48 PM MDT

One can wish and hope and fantasize. Right? Who is gonna stop you from thinking whatever pleases you? Thought police? I'll be long dead before that hits. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 22, 2021 1:50 PM MDT

I wouldn't dream of stopping you from wishing and hoping and fantasizing. :)
      June 22, 2021 1:58 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 28, 2021 6:38 AM MDT

It happened. 

There were some Trump supporters. 
    There were also some Antifa and BLM supporters. 
    There was no NG presence even after offering and Chief being told no he could not request them. 

This man was WITH a CNN reporter on Jan 6 in the Capitol. 
      June 22, 2021 7:29 AM MDT

I'm calling bs. I want to see bank account transfers. Antifa would NOT have been at that rally for any reason, except to counter-protest. It's possible that some opportunists may have joined the riot AFTER it started, who weren't present at the rally.
    "Antifa" is the bogeyman, not an organisation per se. It simply means "anti-fascist", a designation that includes me. I didn't pay anybody anything.
      June 22, 2021 6:12 PM MDT

Google JadenX Capitol Riot video....it will come up. He was there. We was wearing Trump gear. He bragged to the CNN reporter: 'See where we are....we did this.'  'I wish I could have told you more before.' 
    His real name is John Sullivan. He has a brother named James who turned him in to police for Antifa/BLM violence. 
    I think his is the video of the ONLY person who was killed on Jan 6...Ashleigh Babbit. 

Believe what you want or don't want. But it does not change the facts. This guy also made the rounds on MSM. 
      June 22, 2021 7:56 PM MDT

Not saying he wasn't there, I'm disputing the $70k. That's complete horse puckey.
      June 22, 2021 8:25 PM MDT

The money is not the point....the point is he and others were there and the FBI claims they have NO evidence of their presence.
      June 23, 2021 4:26 AM MDT

News outlets did pay the guy for video footage. Some think news outlets and ANTIFA are the same thing. To them, ANTIFA is anyone who doesn't agree with their f-ed up idea of America. 

It's very strange, living amongst  openly racist and xenophobic pro-fascists who think they're the patriots and Godly Americans. 2016 was a rude awakening for me. I sincerely didn't realize how rampant that kind of ideology was. 
      June 22, 2021 8:52 PM MDT

No one claims the News is Antifa. 
    People did not vote for Trump because of race/facist/xenophobic issues. 

It is simply a matter of lower taxes, defend and create American jobs, defend the border, end the wars. Put America First. 
      June 23, 2021 4:39 AM MDT

Time out from being done. 

I'm 99.9% sure there is proof on these pages that a few years ago, you said something like: It's not about being racist and anti-immigrant unless from a non-shlthole country. It's about pro Christian values and Merry Christmas and ending abortion and outlawing gay marriage and other non-Christian values.'

Okay, time in. 

June 25, 2021 12:12 AM MDT

You would be wrong. 
    Gay marriage is settled. Was long before Trump was even running. 

Are you complaining that I did not list every reason I support Trump? 

Yes. I want the border secure, yes I want merit based immigration (we should not be importing unskilled workers (no matter what country). Yes, I am anti-abortion 100%. I support Israel. I support religious freedom for everyone. (Yes...this includes Christians)  I do not propose a theocracy. Man's government cannot do it without corruption.  But Jesus can when HE returns...I will support Him.

But feel free to look for that quote above....hope you have a lot of free time. 

I am sure there are still policy issues that I have left out.
    LoL 
      June 25, 2021 5:45 AM MDT

No need for any time or research. You've made exactly who you are very clear to everyone, as have every single one of your America First cohorts who claim Christianity as their faith. 

America First truly says it all. I see that I can't dismiss the idea of Christianity being good because of this adulteration that is currently being called Trumpism in this country. Nationalism, Racism, Classism. The same thing that's behind the other extremists of other religions, or of no religion. Greed and evil.   
      June 25, 2021 9:55 PM MDT

You think a President should put other countries before their own?  If they do they are a bad President.

Since this conversation just cannot seem to remove politics and religion...specifically Christianity.

Taking care of your country first is not against Christianity.  Taking care of your family first is not either.

Bible says we are to provide for our own.

1 Timothy 5:8 - But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

A President is not the head of a household...they are the head of a nation.  And it is their responsibility to take care of their nation FIRST.  Then the nation can and should help other nations but never at the expense of their nation.

Putting America First is Biblical.

American First...has no racism, no classism.   

It is the left that tries to divide based on race (look at how they treat a black conservative), it is the left that plays the rich v poor, the left tries to group us all into little boxes and then tell us we must believe and think a certain way based on their boxes. (Race, sex, orientation, money, religion etc) 

If nationalism means taking care of your nation first and then the rest of the world....then I call it patrotism.

June 26, 2021 5:05 AM MDT

Yeah it didn't happen and those 5 people who were "killed" are actually living on a tropical Island in Canada. Weeks before the Capital Riot there was chatter on the Internet planning the riot and the sharing of info like the location of the Capital secret passageways and all that chatter was monitored by the FBI. So you can bet the FBI knows what groups are to blame and what charges they can dish out. And I bet those people who shared the secret passage way plans will get a few extra charges and they will be questioned about were they got those plans and I wouldn't be surprised if we find out it was Trump supporting Capital Police and or a few of the GOP. Cheers!  
      June 22, 2021 6:53 PM MDT