Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is going to break your heart so please don't read it unless you want one. What could be so bad?

This is going to break your heart so please don't read it unless you want one. What could be so bad?

Ten people, nine of whom were children aged 3-17, died in a fiery vehicle crash in Alabama.

The kids were traveling in a vehicle belonging to a ranch for NEGLECTED AND ABUSED children.

On top of everything else they experienced in their brief lives this is how those lives ended.

Posted - June 21, 2021

Responses

Yes, it is a terrible tragedy indeed.

I read of this in my local paper, here in England. (It devotes a page to significant overseas news reports.)

June 23, 2021 4:05 PM MDT

What is that saying Durdle? Many people lead lives of quiet desperation? That so many children do or seem to is so unfair. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 24, 2021 2:17 AM MDT
      June 24, 2021 2:16 AM MDT

Yes, indeed, it is so unfair that so many children live such appalling lives, and for all those living in refuges like that ranch, how many more are trapped still at home or on the streets or somewhere like that?
      June 24, 2021 4:45 PM MDT

That m'dear is on ongoing mystery. Far too many certainly. Thousands. Hundreds of thousands? Millions. The miracle is that many survive and are able somehow to go and live good useful lives. But there are also those so damaged they become perpetrators and others suffer at their hands. The diseased brain. Does it happen at conception I wonder? Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      June 25, 2021 5:09 AM MDT

No,  not at conception, but later.

June 25, 2021 4:04 PM MDT