Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You do realize with the despot dictators who have their critics murdered the THOUGHT POLICE are not far away?

You do realize with the despot dictators who have their critics murdered the THOUGHT POLICE are not far away?

Wearing tin foil hats will not protect you. The THOUGHT POLICE will zero in on all those suspected of being anti the monster in charge. There will be no way to escape it.

Can you control YOUR thoughts? You're going to have to or you will be "eliminated". Unless of course you are a suckup kissa** and roll over for the whatever whomever whenever however whyever. That will ensure your safety.

Short of that you're a dead man/woman.

Posted - June 22, 2021

Responses

I am an actor, to stay alive I will play any role.
      June 22, 2021 2:58 PM MDT

How convincing are you? Academy Award caliber? But that is outside packaging. You inhabit a role already written for you. You may ad lib the lines but you must stay in character. How do you change your THOUGHT processes? How does your acting skill protect that innermost part of you? If you inhabit a role do you immerse yourself so deeply in it that you become that person and there is nothing left of you? I dunno O. The thought of having my thoughts invaded isn't really that scary for me. I SAY WHAT I THINK ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT ANYWAY! Outrageous sometimes but if I can't be true to me I don't bother opening my mouth. What am I going to protect? Of what value is an 83-year-old opinionated woman to anyone? So I freely and wantonly say what I think. Whatever comes from that I deal with and don't sweat it. Thank you for your reply. I took a turn at acting in high school plays then later on studied at a little theater in Hollywood for several years. Not for me at all. My then-best friend was an ACTRESS so Monday nights and Friday nights I'd drive into Hollywood and take acting lessons in her theater group. We'd do some plays. It was fun but I never took it seriously. She did. She lived and breathed it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 23, 2021 3:06 AM MDT

I agree 100%...we just disagree on which side is in charge of thought police.
      June 22, 2021 8:16 PM MDT