Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far 535 vile vermin who attempted to insurrect have been arrested. The CAPITOL ATTACK is the most DOCUMENTED CRIME IN HISTORY. HOW?

So far 535 vile vermin who attempted to insurrect have been arrested. The CAPITOL ATTACK is the most DOCUMENTED CRIME IN HISTORY. HOW?

The whole world WATCHED it happen in real time. Billions of WITNESSES to it in real time.

So the dog and pony show that the GUANOHEADS are trying now simply emphasis how desperate they are to whitewash it. The more they open their mouths the digger they deep themselves down.

Figger that out and you will get the drift. They do not have a clue. Or if they do they are as bigly a liar as GUANO is.

AS IF anyone with a brain who is not insane saw what happened and believes it was peaceful protest of love.

Nooses at the ready to hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi. AUDIO and VIDEO of the nutjob crackpots scaling the walls like monkeys going after bananas. They were all bananas of course. Nutjob crackpots just like GUANO. Delusional.

Posted - July 12, 2021

Responses

And most are charged with tresspassing. 

Not sure how you tresspass when the officer lets you in....

Notice who is holding the door open as people calmly walk in. 
      July 12, 2021 6:09 AM MDT

Its likely that the guard didn't have the go a head to let people in and it is also likely that the reason he broke his orders (guard the door) was because he supported the big lie and wanted to see the vote stopped. Cheers|! 
      July 12, 2021 9:55 AM MDT

There are at least 3 other officers standing by as they let the people in.   
    There was also a door with magnetic locks. These locks were also disabled....this can only happen from the inside. 

There is video of people being directed forward by the police. There are selfies with the police. 

Who benefited from the "insurrection"?.....not Trump and not Trump supporters.

July 12, 2021 11:36 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 13, 2021 4:47 AM MDT

I bet that the Internet history of every one of 535 arrested was studied and so was the Internet history of some of the Capital police - like that guy that opened the door for the rioters. I was just imagining a big Capital riot board at the FBI headquarters on it there is info and photos that they gathered. In the center of the board there is a photo of Trump and surrounding it there are photos of people like Rudy, Mike Lindale, a group photo of Trump's kids, politicians, and high ranking police officers. All the info and all the photos have a pin in them with a string attached and all those strings lead to Donald J Trump. I figure all the info the FBI has will show that the Capital riot wasn't a peaceful protest it was a organised attempt to over throw democracy and keep Trump in power. Cheers!   
      July 12, 2021 10:49 AM MDT

Because everyone tries to overthrow the government armed with just their cell phones.
      July 12, 2021 11:40 AM MDT

Maybe they decided to travel light because they knew that they could grab a fire extinguisher and use it as a weapon to bash someone in the head. They were armed with more then just cell phones but I think those cell phones turned out to be their Waterloo because the FBI got a lot of incriminating  evidence and leads from then.  Cheers!
      July 12, 2021 12:17 PM MDT

The dumbsh**s took selfies for heavens' sake. Talk about blithering idiots those are them!
      July 13, 2021 4:37 AM MDT

Very few weapons charges. 

Majority charged with tresspassing. 
      July 13, 2021 6:03 AM MDT

OMG Nanoose that is PERFECT! I see it on TV crime shows...A huge board with all the possible criminals shown there and timelines and records and photos. I bet all the walls are covered with such data. That is so good of you to bring that in. Something we have all seen on TV. That's how the perps are nailed. The dumbsh**s took selfies for goodness sakes and then bragged about their involvement! How supider can they be? Well look at where they come from, what they believe, who they adore? They could be nothing more than the are. In living color. Those videos are treasures. We keep seeing more and more and more and more of them. All compelling...all of great value. WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU SOB'S! I bet they're scared to death. Cowards just like GUANO! Thank you for your reply m'dear. I love that BOARD by the way. How else would they be able to keep track of the vile vermin scum? :)
      July 13, 2021 4:45 AM MDT