Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 40% of new COVID 19 cases are in three states...all GUANOHEAD RED. Florida, Texas, Missouri. GUANO and his HEADS luv them. How much?

40% of new COVID 19 cases are in three states...all GUANOHEAD RED. Florida, Texas, Missouri. GUANO and his HEADS luv them. How much?

Well will GUANO and his heads attend their funerals? Has he attended any?

Posted - July 23, 2021

Responses

Funny you left out CA again who had over 10% of the cases yesterday (7/22/21).....2nd highest cases.  (6,900 cases)

MO only has 3,300 cases and NO DEATHS.....

Yesterday 61,651 cases = 40% = 24,660 cases

FL  12,647  (86 deaths)
    CA 6.937 (29 deaths)
    TX 6,340 (35 deaths)
    MO 3,346 (0 deaths)

Cases from FL, TX, MO = 22,333  not 40% so whatever station reported this is reporting "disinformation" someone alert the censors......Psuki???? FB????
      July 23, 2021 4:07 PM MDT

Why doesn't the US publish where the covid hot spots are?  The UK makes no secret of areas to stay away from. 
      July 23, 2021 4:14 PM MDT

Well those three states so far...on TV they said southwestern Missouri is in DIRE straits with hospitals already overmaxxed. I think it's best to just stay at home or in your area, mask and do everything that is KNOWN and has been STRESSED to us. Mask social distance avoid large gatherings ESPECIALLY inside. STAY AT HOME. But you know the problem people won't. They didn't they aren't they won't. Deaths are up as cases go up. The perps don't care. Life is worthless to them apparently. Why I don't know. Thank you for your reply BB and Happy Saturday to thee. Some folks are just hardheaded I guess. Why so many of them live in America beats me! :(
      July 24, 2021 2:25 AM MDT

Many Anti-vaxxers believe the vaccine is a government conspiracy to inject us with a chip.  I have noticed recent news articles of anti-vaxxers who contracted covid.  The ones who haven't died are now pro-vaxxers, a little late for them. 
      July 24, 2021 5:19 AM MDT

Life itself seemingly matters not at all to them as much as partisan political obedience. That is their be all end all purpose for living and nothing gets in the way of that. I shall ask. What do you think  m'dear? How can so many millions of people be nutjob crackpots and have survived? I really don't get it. Do you? This post was edited by RosieG at July 24, 2021 1:32 PM MDT
      July 24, 2021 6:06 AM MDT

Well, I personally know two people who are anti-vaxxers.  They truly believe their position is the right one.  I am worried for their safety. For myself I am not willing to take the risk of a lifetime of suffering or death.  
      July 24, 2021 1:38 PM MDT

I think their lack of valuing life is fine for them. Suicides get no pity from me. But the difference here is they cause the deaths of others and for that I wish them an eternity of roasting on a spit over a flame. Harsh yes but it's what I feel. CONTEMPT for them and their ilk.  SELFISH DANGEROUS and MURDEROUS. Such ilk belong in Dante's Inferno. Or somewhere suited to them. Thank you for your reply BB. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at July 25, 2021 4:42 AM MDT
      July 25, 2021 4:42 AM MDT