Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The FIRST (of many?) pastors charged in the January 6, 2021 RIOT is facing criminal charges. James Cusick Jr. His "church"?

The FIRST (of many?) pastors charged in the January 6, 2021 RIOT is facing criminal charges. James Cusick Jr. His "church"?

Global Outreach Ministries of Melbourne, Florida!

First "man of GAWD" charged thus far. How many more men of "GAWD" will be similarly charged?

MY GAWD! Revolting disgusting depraved degenerate. How DARE HE? He is a PEDOPHILE of treason traitoring and BLASPHEMY. HOW DARE HE?

Posted - July 23, 2021

Responses

What I thought was cool/hopefull about it was the Pastor had deleted all the photos of him in the Capital then probably thought - halleluia I am saved. But the FBI checked out his iCloud acount and found all the photos. Nowadays ever photo a person takes on their phone or tablet is automatically backed up in  the iCloud along with a time stamp. So people like the Pastor that figure they are safe because they got rid  of photos of them at the Capital are in for a surprise by the FBI. I was also thinking that maybe the Capital  rioters that deleted photos will be in for a extra charge - destroying evedance. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 24, 2021 10:23 AM MDT

This type of reply is why I ALWAYS look forward to chatting with you. Most of the time you tell me stuff that CHEERS ME UP VERY BIGLY! This being one of those times! I didn't know any of that. So deleting doesn't work to cover their a**es? How cool is that and how stupid dumb are they? More good stuff ahead of us. OUTING SMASHING every TRAITOR TREASONOUS GUANOHEAD. How fun! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      July 24, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

Yeah even if they delet their Internet browsing history the FBI can still find traces of all the hate sites they visited so dum da dum dum (stole the last part from the old Dragnet TV show). Also I am wondering if the Paster was preaching the word of Trump in his church if so they should lose their tax free statise because churchs arn'the supposed to be involved in pollitics. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 24, 2021 4:56 PM MDT

Thank you for informative reply Nanoose. So is that all it would take to no longer get a free ride taxwise? Touting a political party and a nutjob crackpot like Guano? Who does the enforcing I wonder? What a great thing that would be and anyway I don't get why the so-called "religious" organizations should be tax free doth thee? I shall ask. Happy Sunday to you and yours m'dear! :)
      July 25, 2021 2:20 AM MDT