Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What can you say during sex, but also at a family dinner?

What can you say during sex, but also at a family dinner?

Posted - July 23, 2021

Responses

"Buuuuurp!"
      July 23, 2021 9:48 PM MDT

Are you full? Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 23, 2021 10:10 PM MDT

“No soup for you!”

“This tastes funny.”

“I couldn’t eat another bite, really I couldn’t. Well, ok, maybe just one.”

“Why do we have to have the exact same thing every single night?”

“Honey, this tastes so good that you should find a way to market it and sell it all over town! With me as your business manager, we’ll be filthy rich in no time!”

“Hey, there’s a hair in this!”

“I used to eat something just like this all the time when I was overseas. I don’t know what they call it there, but I sure did love the taste.”

“You just spread it out, I’ll do the rest.”

……………………………………………..

Wife says:
      “My husband just eats and runs, leaving me here to clean everything up all by myself. Grrrrrrr.”

“I bet you won’t tell me that you prefer the way your mother made this better than you do mine!”

“I know you’re running late, Honey, so I made something you can eat really quickly.”

“This will make your mouth water.”

“Yes, it’s a little dark and dry on the outside, but the inside is all pink and runny.”

“You just have to open up the back and stuff it all in.”

“I didn’t read any books about it, I just watched my mother whenever she did it and I follow her tricks.”

“I always tell my husband to make sure he gets it hot first before putting the meat in.”
     ~

July 23, 2021 10:21 PM MDT

I've had enough.
    Quite tasty.
    Would you like some more juice?
    Your sister does it better.
      July 24, 2021 7:38 AM MDT

I'll have some more of that.
      July 24, 2021 7:56 AM MDT