Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Has Answermug considered signing up with the Brave brower rewards program?

Has Answermug considered signing up with the Brave brower rewards program?

AM users who use Brave can have their "rewards" to the sites they frequent.  

It is a private browser gives rewards to users for viewing ads.  These rewards are sent to the sites the users views. 

https://brave.com/

Posted - July 24, 2021

Responses

I never heard of it, but I am curious. I will go there.

I'm back. I fear I am not brave enough to download it. In fact, I fear all downloads. This post was edited by Element 99 at August 8, 2021 7:33 PM MDT
      July 24, 2021 2:23 PM MDT

I downloaded it today.  I have been using it all day.  No problems.  I looked it up on Computer World and it sounded legit so I tried it.   

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3292619/the-brave-browser-basics-what-it-does-how-it-differs-from-rivals.html
      July 24, 2021 2:29 PM MDT

If it replaced firefox, I wonder about how it would change my system and would I have to start over again. I will review the article. Much of it was gibberish. I'm going to stick with firefox, as I have had no problems with it. I don't care about ads...I am using ad block. This post was edited by Element 99 at August 8, 2021 7:33 PM MDT
      July 24, 2021 2:34 PM MDT

I was just thinking it would be an easy way to help support the site.  Just by using the site with that browser.  And getting a private browser and search engine as well. 

I know serveral users here have said they use Duck Duck Go for private searching.

July 24, 2021 5:16 PM MDT

• I've been trying Brave for the last three weeks.  Brave has glitches with Answermug posts that I don't see when I use Safari or Firefox. 
      August 8, 2021 5:35 PM MDT

I have also been using it.  About the time I posted this question.
    I have been pretty happy with it.  
      August 8, 2021 8:33 PM MDT

Why isn’t this post considered spam, and therefore a violation of the TOS? Oh, wait.  Its source must make it right. 

:[

August 8, 2021 7:33 PM MDT