Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » At any time in your life, did you ever aspire getting into the acting profession? I did.

At any time in your life, did you ever aspire getting into the acting profession? I did.

As a child, I went through the normal dreaming or wishing to do many different things once I got older; firefighter, pilot, explorer, SCUBA diver, policeman, detective, writer, photographer, journalist, animal trainer, doctor, construction worker, actor, Marine, astronaut, tightrope artist, lawyer, international spy, businessman, big game hunter, private investigator, etc. 

I even remember when I was about age 13 practicing my signature so that I would be ready to sign a whole lot of autographs in succession without getting tired, lol.

Posted - July 27, 2021

Responses

• I aspired to be a rock 'n roll singer. 
    I can see you as an actor for sure.  You're very imaginative, energetic, self-confident, intelligent and funny.  I bet you would shine in improv!

July 27, 2021 7:55 AM MDT

Thank you very much for your kind words, my friend!

~

July 27, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

• You're welcome!  
      July 27, 2021 8:13 AM MDT

yes all the time.  
      July 27, 2021 9:07 AM MDT

Teaching is acting. I played many roles.
      July 27, 2021 9:14 AM MDT

No, but I always thought it was fun to be in plays at school and at church.  I loved singing though and sang in a group for a while during my teens.  We sang folk music mostly; I loved doing the Mamas and Papas songs.  Ba da da da da da This post was edited by Thriftymaid at July 27, 2021 9:23 PM MDT
      July 27, 2021 1:40 PM MDT

The Mamas and The Papas -- I love really love their sound. No one sounds like them -- no one comes even close for me to the sound those four had when they sang  together. And John Phillips' song writing skills appeal to me.
    :)
      July 27, 2021 8:10 PM MDT

I love them too, but have you heard Bobby Womack's version of California Dreaming.  Oh my goodness!

July 28, 2021 8:02 AM MDT

No. I always wanted to be either an archeologist or Wonder Woman, didn't accomplish either goal. :( 
      July 27, 2021 2:56 PM MDT