Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder how many of the GUANO weaponized insurrectionist wannabes are wealthy and live in fine homes?

I wonder how many of the GUANO weaponized insurrectionist wannabes are wealthy and live in fine homes?

How many live in trailer parks for WHITES ONLY where the nightly ritual is to down a six-pack of beer and smoke anything that holds a fire?

Posted - July 28, 2021

Responses

I bet few of them are wealthy and I bet a few of them arn't even in the middlel class bracket. And it would not  surprise me to hear some of them robbed their kids piggy bank to pay for their Capital trip. Cheers!
      July 28, 2021 5:54 PM MDT

Funny you should mention the money Nanoose. Part of this January 6 Committee is to find out who FINANCED it! Who planned it. Who were the participants? People didn't just show up out of the blue. It took a lot of pre-planning and PAYING for stuff. As for the insurrectionists I had to stop myself from referring to them as "white trailer park trash" but that is what I implied. White trailer park trash. That tells you everything you need to know. Beer and guns and bibles and racism probably can be found in all of them. But that's just for YOUR eyes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine m'dear!:) This post was edited by RosieG at July 29, 2021 1:51 AM MDT
      July 29, 2021 1:50 AM MDT

Smokes anything that holds a fire? You mean like how Hunter Biden smokes crack

You're damn right we own guns, lots of guns, and we know how to use our guns.

And you wonder.... Know what I wonder? I wonder how all the liberal cow paddies make it through the day with their heads shoved so far up Biden's bung hole. Liberal cow paddies must like it there, they never try to remove their heads and get a breath of fresh air.

What happened on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection, but more like a well planned liberal out pouring of ignorance and stupidity in an attempt riot to storm congress and do bodily harm. Useful idiots, Antifa, and other leftist morons being helped by the FBI. That is a fact, and it has been proven, but, you would never know it by getting your misinformation from the Constipated News Network, Moonbats Spewing Nothing But Crap, The Washington Compost, or the New York Slimes. If there ever is an insurrection, you would know it, the world would know it. The world is watching what is going on here real close, and watching how Biden and the Democrats are attempting to destroy America and how weak we have become because of Biden. 

And for your information RosieG, Trump supporters are everywhere. They live in everything from trailers to cookie cutter houses, from cabins to million dollar homes. They're in the country, rural areas, hamlets, towns, suburbs, and the big cities. They're white, black, Hispanic, Asians, native Americans, and proud and legal immigrants. 

From your own statement RosieG, it sure sounds like someone's a racist, and I know it isn't me. But what do I know, I'm just a moonshine drinking, Bible reading, God fearing, gun owning, old hillbilly that lives deep among the trees of Kentucky. And you?

July 29, 2021 2:49 AM MDT

Yosemite Sam lives.
      July 29, 2021 4:04 AM MDT

Damn right. But not just lives,..... thrives.
      July 29, 2021 1:01 PM MDT