Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » There are rumors about a probable third COVID vaccination so y'all can be "SUPER" resistant. Thoughts?

There are rumors about a probable third COVID vaccination so y'all can be "SUPER" resistant. Thoughts?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfizer-ceo-says-third-covid-vaccine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

Posted - July 28, 2021

Responses

I will stick with my Vit D, Vit C and Zinc. 

I will not get shots 1 and 2 let alone 3. 
      July 28, 2021 4:15 PM MDT

Thank you, darling!
      July 28, 2021 5:19 PM MDT

I will do whatever I can do to help stop the spread of the virus. It's not just about me.
      July 28, 2021 5:30 PM MDT

Kuddos to you. 
      July 28, 2021 7:57 PM MDT

• Exactly Jane!!!!!!
      July 29, 2021 5:38 AM MDT

So far, I've only heard that in relation to the Pfizer vaccine - nothing about Moderna, which is the one I got.  However, if there is a third shot recommended, I will get it.  Now, if they could come up with a vaccine to prevent stupid people coming in contact with you, that would really be something.
      July 28, 2021 5:53 PM MDT

• Sooo true!!
      July 29, 2021 5:38 AM MDT

When it comes to shots I  am the biggest baby on the Island but I will  get a third shot and 3 shots every year if I have to so I am protected and not spreading the coronavirus to freinds  and familly. Cheers!
      July 28, 2021 6:12 PM MDT

Sign me up, I'll take the Pfizer as soon as it is available.  I also had my smallpox, shingles, polio vaccination and get the flu shot every year. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at July 29, 2021 7:29 AM MDT
      July 28, 2021 7:56 PM MDT

I wonder if the Bible Belt red state people think they should trust their Lord for protection from covid and varients rather than the 'Trump vaccine'
      July 28, 2021 9:39 PM MDT

• Just like the flu vaccine and others ... there are bound to be "boosters" annually or some other way.  I'll do whatever I have to do to keep myself and everyone around me from getting and spreading the virus.  It's a small price to pay to try to stop this thing.  BUT .. it won't work if everyone doesn't follow the science and put politics aside.

Remember ... Trump has always spewed he's opposed to getting the vaccine .. when he and his wife got it long ago AFTER he and his family got COVID.
      July 29, 2021 5:42 AM MDT

Trump has NEVER said he was against getting the vaccines.  He has always said he wants everyone who can get it to get it.  But it should be voluntarily.   

We have the vaccines because of Trump and Operation Warp Speed. 
      July 29, 2021 4:20 PM MDT

• OK, I stand corrected that he told people not to get it.  But unfortunately, just like so many people who refused to wear seatbelts or who smoked indoors, we sometimes need laws/rules to get people to do what's best for the majority.  

Trump may have been part of the force to get the vaccine produced, but he fell short actually devising plans to get it into arms.  Biden was the force behind actually getting it out to the general public.  

July 29, 2021 6:08 PM MDT

There were 1Million people a week getting vaccined under Trump.  Sounds like he got it out into people's arms to me. 

Biden and Harris are the ones who sowed vaccine doubt during 2020 while the vaccines were still being developed. 

Personally, I do not take anything new.  They can test their stuff on others.  And these are not even FDA approved.  They only have an Emergency Use Authorization. 
    Way too many side effects being reported. 
      July 29, 2021 6:44 PM MDT