Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » As I watch and listen to some others around me and around the world, why is THIS song and video in my mind?

As I watch and listen to some others around me and around the world, why is THIS song and video in my mind?

Because, instead of derision and division, I will continually hope for kindness and unity.  (Yeah, I answered my own question.)

[ This guy Matt Harding goes around the world, asking people to dance with him. This song, "Trip the Light," is beautifully (to me) sung by Alicia Lempke. This song/video is my favorite of Matt's many literal world trips' videos, known as the video series: "Where the Hell Is Matt?" In this one, I especially like the "Prague, Czech Republic" moments. ]

I hope someone watches and I wish all of you well.
:)

EDIT: I tried to post the video. It would not post. I found another video. What I did post is the actual video and song of which I speak  -- except there is an unnecessary and unrelated animated little clip at the very end, after Matt's video is finished. Sorry.

Posted - August 1, 2021

Responses

Beautiful! All light and well-wishes right back to you, my friend! 
      August 1, 2021 6:15 PM MDT

Thanks!
    You made my day and night by watching; and I'm really happy you liked it.  :)
    Thank you for watching my friend.

I have real tears of happiness pretty much any time I watch this video.
    I'm sort of with Rodney King, he summed it up well for me "Can we all get along?"

And Matt here, with all the people in these videos -- inspiring to me.  :)
      August 1, 2021 6:40 PM MDT

It is what really matters. 

Inspiration is so important! 

XO
      August 1, 2021 6:43 PM MDT

That was quite an experience. Thanks for posting it.
      August 2, 2021 11:20 AM MDT

You are most welcome, Element 99.
    I'm very happy you watched. And the fact that you did, and took time to let me know, means a lot.

I watched again and had a few tears of peace and happiness again, like i always do when I watch. It was good for me to watch and listen tonight just now.
    :)
      August 2, 2021 8:17 PM MDT