Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Education » Question with you and her about math-then drawing thread

Question with you and her about math-then drawing thread

Jaimie and Livvie, I  see that you’re waiting to see if the piece wise math is complete from me. But I will be posting another drawing thread out there soon for them to pick-out more drawing requests, then I will look through & calculate rest of the piece wise math I copied that if I didn’t see other replies from you. May each of you do just the drawing replies on the drawing thread if I post that, and keep the math replies in the posted math thread(s)? And I will start working on that math now-

Posted - August 19, 2021

Responses

Okay, I think I just need the page with just all your final answers, and another page with all the actual correct final answers, then I may look at them both with all of just the final answers, then I can look at just those 2 to see if all the answers might be the same on both separate pages, for me to do the whole final math correcting on this-which I think will take just few min to look at just these.
      August 26, 2021 5:04 PM MDT

OK, but there’s just one problem.  I can’t find the answer sheets online.  You’ll have to ask somebody who knows.
      August 29, 2021 10:07 AM MDT

Happy that you accept that I still take more time on doing these. I showed that I’m working on these math writing on separate sheets, and didn’t go that much farther from it-that I showed on the other page of this thread.
    That might be frustrating, hoping that if there’s any answer sheet just for this math, then I can just check through them & quickly get all done with them now; that if you like the math stuff to be done before anything else: do you have other suggestions for now, of which other website(s) to go to, & of any specific keywords to type in that specific site, that would help me to get all the rest of these math problems done checking maybe in much simpler & quicker way?
    Then I can go on to work on creating other work pages for the other person here, & then to work on the other drawing requests here-“real soon”

August 29, 2021 4:33 PM MDT

I wouldn’t tell if any number(With sign) is wrong if I’m still looking where else would the written number(with sign) would be from if don’t match with that one, or if I don’t have a really good reason to tell if that’s wrong.
      August 29, 2021 4:39 PM MDT

Now are these answer sheets- that are like numbered from 1 to 10 here, that are right below these graph sheets?
      August 25, 2021 5:02 PM MDT

I included my answers and work below each of the math worksheets.  All you need to do is look at the math worksheets, look at the answers below them, and tell me if I got them all right or not.

August 25, 2021 6:48 PM MDT

Working on it
      August 25, 2021 7:45 PM MDT

- So that I will correct every each of these problems correctly.
      August 26, 2021 7:27 AM MDT

-okay -
      August 26, 2021 7:30 AM MDT

That I think I just did all these now, 
    if not, then you may have to then tell (me) what to do exactly-on this
    As you want these to get done checking soon, & that I may/would want to finish these up now.
      August 26, 2021 11:10 AM MDT

Livvie, now I think I did what all you said to do(that all I have to do for you), if it’s more or other than that, then I think it would be-actually doing each of these 10th & 12th grade math problems for you, which I think would take really long time for me to do them.
    I hope this will be it for now!
      August 26, 2021 4:29 PM MDT

I was really busy or this iPhone was busy that I wasn’t replied to you:
    Yesterday & today I did more of paint by #, was doing my other workbooks, played my other activity games for other credits, worked outside-mowed lawn mostly, also some of inside work, but I will be catching-up through all these eventually. But I just got the math demo pages copied in laptop.
    Talk to Jaimie with this too(?)
    I may look through the other math demo pages for these math, or I may pretty soon do the math first before about anything else I will do (@ my house), or I may just tell then to just bring up the answer sheets, can be your choice reply to this too(?)
      September 9, 2021 6:44 PM MDT

Livvie, I just put another math thread out there, for you to put replies in-to me, if the other threads look full or very unstraightened to get to-
      September 30, 2021 2:55 PM MDT

Can/Should I show you the other math sheets that I just looked over with this(Of any answers I was looking from)?
    Because I will not just post them over to you if you don’t want to see them yet. This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 27, 2021 6:40 AM MDT
      August 26, 2021 11:21 AM MDT

OK, I’m getting lost now.  What’s my grade?  If I got them all right, I get an A+.

If I got an answer wrong, divide the number of correct answers by the number total answers and then multiply that by 100.

A+ 97–100 % 4.33 or 4.00 A 93–96 % 4.00 A− 90–92 % 3.67 B+ 87–89 % 3.33 B 83–86 % 3.00 B− 80–82 % 2.67 C+ 77–79 % 2.33 C 73–76 % 2.00 C− 70–72 % 1.67 D+ 67–69 % 1.33 D 63–66 % 1.00 D− 60–62 % 0.67 F 0–59 %

If I got an answer wrong, document why it’s wrong.  It’s not wrong until you show me why it’s wrong.

This post was edited by Livvie at August 27, 2021 11:40 PM MDT
      August 27, 2021 11:39 PM MDT

Okay, I be right here.
    Can just tell exactly which just to do now if all I need to do(at least)-on correcting the math problems-
    can you just bring-up the math’s final answer sheet(to get this part done quickly), then I can check just the final answers to see if these will just come out the same on both sheets; either that or am I actually be doing the math, & just look for any answer that’s wrong? (May take longer while-don’t know how long exactly for this one) So I know to do now exactly.
    But I’m promised that I will just work on the math now This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 29, 2021 10:04 AM MDT
      August 28, 2021 11:16 AM MDT

Then I will look back here often, to check for any other replies from You soon.
      August 28, 2021 1:12 PM MDT

I worked over some, then I will tell you what things that I did to find answers from, then you give me other advice to use for me to better find these math answers from okay?:

I was just working on the first math problem, then I checked where you got the numbers with signs from; then I went in the Encyclopedia & typed in ‘coefficient’ & ‘expansion‘, together, then I looked up ‘coefficient’ in large dictionary, then went online & typed the whole 10th/12th grade math term sentence in google, then watched couple videos from that of how to solve coefficient with expansion numbers, but didn’t watch the whole thing.

August 28, 2021 5:23 PM MDT

Livvie, this is how far I got in doing your math here:

& there’s more coming soon, but just take some more time to get there, hang in there, I was writing & figuring where you’re getting the numbers with signs from, didn’t find where those other numbers got from next, but will work on the other ones shortly(at my table), till going back to that one to try finishing that ones. Notes shown there to tell what I did about doing these problems there too.
    See if you can direct rest of the way on this to (help any) to find rest of the formulas I didn’t get yet-shown here.
    Or else, may just use the answer pages & I correct all of just final answers with just that if want to get done quickly, or else in mean time, I may just work on these other math problems normally, find & watch other videos that tells about solving coefficients with expansions, or I can try typing these exact math formulas in google and see where it will get me up to on these math problems(that I’m spending more time on, or to more likely to get result that’s really close to just the answers to (piece wise) math.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 29, 2021 10:49 AM MDT
      August 29, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

I see you just gave me the % grading chart now, with % grading formula, then I think of just sending me the answer sheets, then I would get it all corrected now-& the % grading formula with it
      August 29, 2021 4:46 PM MDT

I read what your message told me ’exactly’, from the/your time zone message you typed to me about, And now I’m really working on the printed math sheets as you would like these math to be done, but that’s about as far that I got for now:
    Now here’s the other ones that I just did:

I know there’s several more other ones to go yet, & I will get those really soon!
    Then tell what else I will do next from where I paused on these sheets I wrote in separately.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 30, 2021 4:26 PM MDT
      August 30, 2021 12:06 PM MDT

Do I now can work on some art stuff & other‘s requests besides math here for now, then I will get back with this math stuff, or do I finish or get done with all this math stuff first?
      August 30, 2021 4:31 PM MDT

And now here’s the last part that’s not a complete one, and wonder if you’re now looking for other sites that will help with these math problems.
    And there’s note written in the math paper that I copied from that math print-out that’s written in pencil, of how I figured each graph and lim f(x) problems, & where I got stuck to:
    Remember from the part that you said I was doing something wrong?
    That I tried do it from Wolfram calculator, then you said-from the other page you showed me with the math problems that agreed with you of you typed in the answers, would some of that pages might of been some of the answer sheets ‘to the 10th or 12th grade’ math problems? Then see where you got those pages from that might of been an answer sheet, then I would use that page to correct your math with.
      September 2, 2021 2:59 PM MDT

And Livvie, I see that you’re waiting to see if Jaimie will have to eat a gallon of ice cream, & would want to see it real soon, but I will go through much of the math work towards your math work, first I will check through the other math explanation pages similar to this math of whatever from other sites & encyclopedia, that I will work(harder) of doing these math research besides the actual answer sheet, to show that I been doing something or working on more math work, before I will just look at the answer sheet.
    See if these will help with any of the piece wise, coefficient & expansion, & graph math that you did:

And these ones are from Encyclopedia program:

:and after I work from these-writing down each figurings in steps, the ones I was writing out like in order on scrap sheet of paper, just tried it this way, but I would wish it did, but does not seem to get anywhere for any sign of which would really get to the correct math answer.
    If you want these math to get all done correcting really soon, then I will just get the answer sheets from them, & I have a link copied to post from them to you, see your reply here soon!

September 27, 2021 7:40 AM MDT

And see if any of these will help me with the math that you were doing(also?)-
      September 30, 2021 7:11 AM MDT