Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Larry Elder is one of 26 California guv wannabes. I have never heard of him but he carries misogyny as his standard. SO?

Larry Elder is one of 26 California guv wannabes. I have never heard of him but he carries misogyny as his standard. SO?

Yep. He have a LONG history of making derogatory comments about gals females dames women.

Evenso I betcha some of the dingbat dames will vote for him. Go figger. I do not know what makes dames lust after being insulted attacked denigrated. But some of them clearly get off on it. Weird..

Posted - August 20, 2021

Responses

I believe Elder will be your next Governor.

https://www.capitalismmagazine.com/2000/05/democrats-and-the-she-vote/

The fact that they are having to go back 20 yrs to find something to attack him with and still have to spin it considerably say alot. This post was edited by my2cents at August 25, 2021 12:30 AM MDT
      August 20, 2021 5:30 AM MDT

You also believed Trump would be re-elected...
      August 20, 2021 7:50 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 20, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

He did win.  Result from AZ audit soon.  
      August 20, 2021 12:12 PM MDT

Bless your heart. Keep drinking Reverend Jones/Trump's Kool Aid.

A hat rack could have won had the Democrats nominated one, the people weren't voting FOR Biden, they were voting AGAINST Trump.

Incidentally, the only evidence of voting irregularities and security breaches thus presented points in the opposite direction. One pro-Trump Colorado voting official is wanted by the FBI, if there's any truth to the rumour that "Pillowboy" is hiding her they could BOTH go to jail. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 22, 2021 2:16 AM MDT
      August 22, 2021 2:10 AM MDT

You cannot believe the only voting irregularities were in favor of the Reps.....that takes a whole pitcher of koolaid.  
    There have been Dems arrrested over the 2020 election.  
    Dead people voting, voting after election, vote harvesting, no ID, no signature match, no observers, people voting in on residential state, Trump winning 18 of 19 bellweathers, gaining in House and Sen, 

August 22, 2021 4:24 AM MDT

I can pull figures out of my a$$, too. Source?
      August 22, 2021 5:15 PM MDT

Sounds like a personal problem, you may want have a doc check that out. 

It is the Navarro report. 

https://echocheck.org/fact-check-does-the-navarro-report-prove-evidence-of-vote-fraud-yes/
      August 23, 2021 5:37 AM MDT

Navarro should write for The Onion. A Trump appointee who was given his results by the WH and was instructed to invent a way to twist the figures to match.
    Wanna buy the Brooklyn Bridge?
      August 23, 2021 10:38 PM MDT

I'll give you a free tour. It's only 3 miles from my house!
      August 23, 2021 10:47 PM MDT

So you not gonna dispute any of the evidence?   Just saying something is false does not make it so. 

I gave you a link that backed up each claim as well. 

Surely, you do not deny the evidence that is on video. Or that states changed rules by executive order and by judges not by their legislatures (as required by the Constitution). Or that vote harvesting happened. Ballots were counted after sending everyone home. Observers not allowed to observe. People no ID, voting where they do not live. 
    Come On Man.....this stuff has been proven....not even disputed. 
      August 24, 2021 1:17 AM MDT

Trump appointee, darling. 'Nuff said.
      August 24, 2021 3:17 AM MDT

Again....it is just not. 

Did they send the counters and observers home? Yes.  Did they pull out cases of ballots? Yes. Did they run ballots through the machine more than once? Yes.  It is all on video.   Nothing to do with Navarro.  Everything to do with fraud on video.
      August 24, 2021 6:04 AM MDT

I'm a scrutineer, I know how it's done. Observers are NOT permitted to touch the ballot papers, nor interfere with the counting process. After doing so repeatedly and being warned several times, observers were ordered to remain behind the barrier, at which they blew up and left in a huff. Nobody is ever allowed back in after leaving, that's a serious security breach (I've had to exercise severe bladder control when scutineering, even a bathroom break is considered "leaving" unless there is a nearby restroom that does not require exiting the locked counting area to access).
      August 24, 2021 5:00 PM MDT

They were never allowed close enough to observe. And when they complained they were removed. Or when they observed too much and pointed it out (respectfully without touching ballots/people etc...They were removed.  Some were sent to a room with glass walls to observe. The workers placed poster board over the glass walls. 
    This is illegal. 

Again, observers, counters and media TOLD to go home they were done for the night. Then they took out cases of hidden ballots under the tables. 
    Ran same bundle of ballots through the machine repeatedly.  This is all on VIDEO.  And it is fraud. 
      August 24, 2021 11:20 PM MDT

Newsflash: "Dames" is a derogatory term. So there you go, doing the same thing yourself!
      August 20, 2021 12:38 PM MDT