Discussion » Questions » Politics » Could Trump be right about Bin Laden?

Could Trump be right about Bin Laden?

On Thursday Trump  said that Osama Bin Laden wasn't that bad and he wasen't a monster because he only did one terrorist act. I think Trump is way wrong about that and I think it was horrible for him to say it because it is  only 2 weeks away from the 20th annever any of 9/11. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

The orange buffoon is saying all sorts of insane things in a desperate attempt to remain relevant. When he accidentally says something close to the truth, his fans boo him - it's such fun to see them eating their own.
      August 28, 2021 12:47 AM MDT

Are you enjoying your countries total lockdown, with marshall law? It seems like it's having an adverse affect on you. 
      August 28, 2021 2:05 AM MDT

marshall martial law
      August 28, 2021 7:56 AM MDT

This is what comes from getting your information from Rupert. He's a pathological liar, like his buddy Donald.

Australia is NOT under martial law and my home state of South Australia isn't locked down either. It's a state-by-state thing and only New South Wales and Victoria have lockdown restrictions while we try to keep the body count from going into the thousands. We do mask in public (except while eating and drinking), but with zero cases of community transmission in a month in SA, those restrictions are set to ease soon.

You have thirteen times our population but over FIVE HUNDRED TIMES the COVID-19 deaths, largely because corporations seem to be more important than people to you. I'll take Australia, thanks.
      August 28, 2021 7:50 PM MDT

Donald Trump's a-hole must be jealous of all the s**t that comes out of his mouth. 
      August 28, 2021 4:04 AM MDT

I bet if Trump's butt could talk it would say I was robbed every time sh*t came out his mouth instead of his butt. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 28, 2021 8:29 AM MDT

LOL!!!! I agree. :):):)
      August 28, 2021 1:35 PM MDT

Trump is the same guy who called white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville "good people." This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at August 28, 2021 9:54 AM MDT
      August 28, 2021 5:46 AM MDT

No, he did not.
    He said there were good people on both sides of the issue. (People who just wanted to get rid of the statue and people who were defending the statue because of learning our history) 
     And there were bad people on both sides of the issue. (The racists and antifa both bad sides) 
      August 28, 2021 6:00 AM MDT

"....When I took it over, ISIS was all over the place. At 99%, I wanted to get the hell out, and the media said well, you didn’t get 100%. I said you know what? We’re taking another two weeks. We’re going to get 100%. We got 100%, and they were gone. And they respected us, and they respected me. But they respected us, and don’t think that the Taliban wasn’t watching, because ISIS is tougher than the Taliban, and nastier than the Taliban. And ISIS was watching, and then they were, they didn’t exist anymore. And we took out the founder of ISIS, al-Baghdadi, and then of course Soleimani. Now just so you understand, Soleimani is bigger by many, many times than Osama bin Laden. The founder of ISIS is bigger by many, many times, al-Baghdadi, than Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center. But these other two guys were monsters. They were monsters. And I kept saying for years why aren’t they getting them? For years, I said it. I got them. The press doesn’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it because they don’t want to talk about it. You talk about it a little bit."

Was ISIS meaner than al-Qaeda? Yes more violent. 

That was the only point Trump was making.  
      August 28, 2021 5:54 AM MDT

Is that Trump or a random word generator?
      August 29, 2021 1:41 AM MDT

Dumb Furher has been right about DICK!
      August 28, 2021 2:03 PM MDT