Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are stupid Dumbocraps learning from their own ignorance and stupidity?

Are stupid Dumbocraps learning from their own ignorance and stupidity?

It looks like some are.

Click link below.
Panicked Democrats switch from 'defund' to 'refund' the police (msn.com)

Posted - Thu at 8:19 PM

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

• Well that is pretty hilarious, I must admit.

Very few cities actually defunded anything. Many of them just promised it but it didn't even happen. "Defund the police" is just a protest slogan and those in power knew it. 
      August 28, 2021 11:12 AM MDT

I always thought that their idea of defunding the police showed a lack of common sense. It was reckless at the least and an act of sedition at worse. An act of sedition not only against the government but also against the citizens. Once they found out it wasn't well-received, they did what they always do and tried to blame the Republicans for coming up with the idea.

Never taking the blame for anything is something politicians do so well, especially the Democrats. At least nowadays.  Will they learn from their stupidity? Some may learn but history shows, for the most part, probably not. It kind of makes one wonder how certain people, Democrat and Republican, can even look at themselves in the mirror every day. Knowing full well what they are about to say and do could very well endanger this country. But not even that seems to bother some of them. As always, just my opinion.
      September 2, 2021 7:51 AM MDT