Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Music » Can you post a movie title, then change a word to make it sound funny or stupid?

Can you post a movie title, then change a word to make it sound funny or stupid?

'Lawrence of Arabia'   'Clarence of Arabia'
'From Here to Eternity'   'From Here to Cleveland'

Posted - September 4, 2021

Responses

Star Wars - Star Warts
      September 4, 2021 2:09 PM MDT

'Lawrence of Newfoundland'

Larry was one of my shipmates from Newfoundland.
      September 4, 2021 2:33 PM MDT

Well if you see Larry again tell him Nanoose says - it may seem kind of goofy but the man in the moon is a Nufi. People from Newfoundland are the funniest people in the world to party with. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 4, 2021 2:59 PM MDT

Newfies are the greatest people all right.
      September 5, 2021 1:06 AM MDT

High Mom
    The Inedibles
    Star Wars: The Farce Awakens
    The Dork Knight Rises
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Wind
    My Big Fat Geek Wedding
    Monsters Stink
    Nothing Hill
    Forrest Dump
    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Dumb This post was edited by Livvie at September 5, 2021 1:02 AM MDT
      September 4, 2021 3:33 PM MDT

Toastbusters

"I can smell something strange, in my kitchen, who you gonna call? Toastbusters! Something is burnt and it don't look good, who you gonna call? Toastbusters! 
    "I'm not afraid of burnt toast, I'm not afraid of burnt toast."

September 4, 2021 4:32 PM MDT

Yes
      September 4, 2021 4:38 PM MDT

Smartas$. 
      September 4, 2021 6:54 PM MDT

Always and forever!
      September 4, 2021 7:03 PM MDT

September 4, 2021 7:10 PM MDT

Breakfast Club - Breakfast Scrub

Weird Science - Beard Science

Some Kind of Wonderful - Some Kind of Bullsh*t

September 4, 2021 6:59 PM MDT

“All Quiet On The Western Front”
    — All Quit On The Western Front: the war movie that ends just after it starts

“Cool Hand Luke” — Cool Band Luke; a ne’er-do-well starts a garage band with a few of his buddies 

“Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” — Butchy Chastity and the Sunburnt Kid; a lesbian love story

“Twister” — Twist Her; a young woman is scammed out of her meager finances by con artists who use confusion as their strategy 

“The Taking of Pelham 123” — The Faking of Pelham 123; screenwriters concoct a tale of a fictional subway line

“Monty Python and The Holy Grail” — Monty Python and The Hoey Girl; Monty spends the night with a groupie

“The Great Escape” — The Mediocre Escape; meh, it just wasn’t very interesting nor remarkable 

“The Bridge on the River Kwai” — The Smudge on the Sliver of Rye; a customer at a diner agonizes over sending a tainted sandwich back to the short-order cook and risking an even worse fate if it causes offense

“Patton” — Pattin’; let’s just say the white-glove inspections of the troops get a little intrusive

“Pork Chop Hill” — The Pork Chop Bill; a documentary exposing what all goes into determining how much you’ll pay for your meal
    ~

September 4, 2021 10:24 PM MDT