Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Doctors to FDA: Covid shot is killing more people than it is saving. Still want it? Why is it still available?

Doctors to FDA: Covid shot is killing more people than it is saving. Still want it? Why is it still available?

From FDA youtube channel:
Video is long....screenshot is from 4:21. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFph7-6t34M&t=15711s&ab_channel=U.S.FoodandDrugAdministration

Posted - September 18, 2021

Responses

If you look at the chart, there are asterisks after Pfizer and nursing home (booster).  Do you see what the asterisk means?  It says "NOT STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT."  If you listen further on in the discussion, there's a doctor who is all in favor of the vaccines and says that the children who got sick from it were, in almost all cases, children who had underlying conditions.  Those underlying conditions may not have been known at the time and only surfaced subsequent to getting vaccinated.  In that respect, it is no different than for adults with underlying conditions getting more severely ill and dying.  

If the vaccines were killing more people than they were helping, how do you explain the act that almost 99% of the people dying in hospitals now are unvaccinated and mostly under 50?  

I will agree that there has not been sufficient testing of the vaccines for children.  
      September 18, 2021 8:09 AM MDT

And it is those with underlying conditions that are pressured MORE to get the shot.   So are we endangering them more with the shot? According to this pro jab doctor? 

Did you notice the stats on nursing homes residents?  50% of those with the shot died and none of those without died.  

September 18, 2021 8:17 AM MDT

Those with underlying conditions are much more likely to have more severe cases and deaths.  That's why they are being encouraged to get the vaccines.  The vaccines do not necessarily prevent people from getting Covid, they minimize the effects the virus has on you.  It can be the difference between being sick at home for a week or so with flu-like symptoms and being in a hospital on a ventilator for three months and possibly not surviving. 

As for nursing home residents - why do you think they're in nursing homes?  Surely it isn't because they are young and the picture of health, is it?  However, such thoughts would require the use of logic.  

You really need to read more than just those things that fit YOUR point of view.  You might just find that there's a whole world of information that you've missed.  

I'm done with this conversation.

EDIT:  By the way - why didn't you start that video at the beginning?  Was it because whomever was speaking didn't agree with your point of view? This post was edited by SpunkySenior at September 19, 2021 5:27 AM MDT
      September 18, 2021 8:29 AM MDT

1. No everyone in a nursing home is there for the same reasons.  Many are very healthy physically but need help with things like nutrition, remembering to take meds, but are phyically very healthy and no where near deaths door. 

But I guess because they are old it is ok for 50% to die from a shot.  

You know the result of this hearing right?  Booster shots were NOT approved. They are NOT safe. 

September 18, 2021 8:54 AM MDT

Both my parents were in a nursing home, so don't tell me what the residents need.  The ones you describe live in assisted living - not nursing homes.  Physically very healthy people do not go to nursing homes.  

Would it have been better for none of them to have gotten a shot and ALL of them died?  

The result of the hearing was not that the boosters were not safe.  The result was that boosters may not be needed.  I know the nuance of that may have escaped you.
      September 18, 2021 9:22 AM MDT

I used to work in a nursing home. My Mother was also in a nursing home.  I know exactly what I am talking about. 

The result was not approved for under 65 because the shot causes heart conditions. 

I guess, they do not care about the people on the nursing homes....Coumo would be so proud. 
      September 18, 2021 10:10 AM MDT

September 18, 2021 9:50 AM MDT

Just because you worked in a nursing home doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.
      September 18, 2021 4:50 PM MDT

I know many of the residents were very healthy and were there for mental issues.ie dementia, meds on time, forgetting they were cooking, not remembering to eat, etc. 
    I know many were their just temp while recovering from a surgery etc. I know most in the nursing homes get medicaid.  Which in most states does not cover assisted living...this is why they are in the nursing home.   If someone is private pay or regular insurance....every worker there knows. (From the laundry to the RN)  Because the owners do not want to lose that customer. This post was edited by my2cents at September 18, 2021 8:13 PM MDT
      September 18, 2021 8:09 PM MDT

So what were you a CNA?
      September 19, 2021 5:17 AM MDT

Nope. I was housekeeping and later a NA...not certified. I started the training but decided it was not for me. 
      September 19, 2021 5:49 AM MDT

That's a hard job.
      September 19, 2021 6:30 AM MDT

I preferred your original title to this thread:

“FDA admits covid shot is killing more people than it is saving. Still want it? Why is it still available?”

As you've deleted my original reply to you, I'll add it again.

LOL!

September 19, 2021 1:41 AM MDT

I edited because it was incorrectly worded. 
      September 19, 2021 8:06 AM MDT

Ribbit!

September 25, 2021 6:52 PM MDT

How many of those "doctors" are virologists? Rand Paul is a doctor, his opinion on any condition not related to ophthalmology is no more valid than anyone else's.
      September 19, 2021 4:31 AM MDT