Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Business » Do you have a dream entrepreneurship idea?

Do you have a dream entrepreneurship idea?

My dream entrepreneurship would be to acquire an ancient wooden sailing ship, refit it and refurbish it to accommodate sixteen passengers and crew.and having a diesel engine for supplementary power. It would be armed with four functioning cannons and facilities to carry lots of cannon balls and gunpowder.
The program would be to leave home port about  mid morning  with some sort of watercraft in tow to be used for target practice and arrive at some isolated location  late afternoon where it would be safe to fire the cannons. Partying overnight at anchorage then call gun crews to assemble, a crew of four persons for each cannon at about 10 am. Then have fun firing cannons all day at the (unsinkable) target till about 6 pm. Overnight partying again then weigh anchor and depart for home port at 10 am.
Admission cost per person for the venture to be calculated at a later time.

Passengers may opt to dress in pirate or sailors' costume if they desire to.

Any crew member or passenger found guilty of unacceptable behavior will be forced to walk the plank.

Posted - September 21, 2021

Responses

I would set up a retail kiosk on Kittygate's ship.  Items for sale would be: earplugs, swim fins, life jackets, shark away spray, for those who have to walk the plank and aspirin for the morning after.   Additionally T-shirts with something humorous about the experience written on the back, cups, flags, pens, all with Kittygate and an image of the ship.  Plastic cannonballs for the kids and hearing aids for those who opted out of the ear plugs. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at September 30, 2021 5:13 PM MDT
      September 22, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

Very entrepreneurship.. welcome aboard!
      September 22, 2021 10:47 AM MDT

Aye mate!
      September 22, 2021 11:05 AM MDT

I need a name for my 'enterpreneur ship' Have you got any ideas?
      September 22, 2021 11:28 AM MDT

Something that revolves around Historic Time Travel.  I have to think about it some more. 
      September 22, 2021 3:52 PM MDT

I'm living it as my own little tax firm.
      September 22, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

That sounds very cozy.
      September 22, 2021 3:28 PM MDT

It's lovely. My computer and me, sitting at home in shorts or sweatpants and a tee shirt and making money. No dressing up for or commuting to an office.
      September 22, 2021 3:59 PM MDT

a pirate dream
      September 30, 2021 3:03 PM MDT