Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Education » Would you like to keep learning until you 'know everything'?

Would you like to keep learning until you 'know everything'?

Or think you do..? You just keep learning stuff by reading material, videos, lectures, etc  all your life as a hobby and never have to put into practice what you have learned except when you get into discussions then you may be able to add substance to your opinions.

Posted - September 27, 2021

Responses

Heck yes!  I enjoy learning.  Sadly, I'll never know everything (but darn close toit).  Yet like most people, most of what I learn is of no value outside of spicing up conversations.  {Sex makes facial hair grow.  So does thinking about it.}
      September 27, 2021 1:26 PM MDT

Keep learning, yes. There's no chance I'll ever know everything, thankfully. 

September 28, 2021 7:56 PM MDT

yes, my plan is to get a business doctorate and then be a tenured professor at some bougie university where I can say whatever crazy stuff I want and never get fired 
      November 23, 2021 10:11 PM MST

Nice plan.
      November 24, 2021 7:40 AM MST

Oh yes, I like to keep learning about anything that interests me - a pretty broad range.

Though I could never have gone as far as a friend who gained a PhD as a retirement project.
      November 28, 2021 2:49 PM MST