Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think it is true that Trump had a Colonoscopy with no anesthesia?

Do you think it is true that Trump had a Colonoscopy with no anesthesia?

In a new tell all book  it is said that when Trump made a unscheduled  trip to Walter Reed in 2019 it was for a Colonoscopy and that he refused to be put under because he was afraid to temporarily hand power over to Pence.  If that is true it might be another sign that Trump wasn't fit for office because he was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia  and since he probablly didn't get help for it he will still be unfit in 2024.  I also think  he put America in danger because if the Russians would of launched an attack  during his colonoscopy it would  of been pretty hard for Trump to punch in the launch coed while he had a camera up his butt. Cheers!

Posted - October 7, 2021

Responses

In the event you are unaware of this, sedation is a form of anesthesia.  Being sedated (not requiring the need for general anesthesia administered by an anesthesiologist) is adequate.  You only need to be put into a state where you can't feel pain/discomfort and from which you can wake up within a short period of time.  
      October 8, 2021 1:03 PM MDT

Again YOU responded to MY answer.  Which was "it is common not to use anesthesia."

Which I showed above is an accurate statement.  

No where did I state that anesthesia is not a form of deep sedation.  However, anesthesia must be administered by a licensed and trained anesthesiologist .  A gastrologist is NOT anesthesiologist.  The gastrologist can do mild sedation such as with Valium. 

The topic of the question is Trump refusing to be put under.....this means anesthesia, most likely propofol. He would not need to give Pence POTUS power if he remained awake. 
      October 8, 2021 3:11 PM MDT

Anesthesia IS deep sedation and must be administered by an anesthesiologist.  Sedation is a mild form of anesthesia and doesn't have to be administered by an anesthesiologist.  Once again, you fail to understand the difference, but I'm not surprised.  I can write the words, but I can't make you understand them, so I'll stop right here before I say something that will get me thrown off here.
      October 8, 2021 5:21 PM MDT

I know this I stated that already.  Now the topic is Trump not wanting to be PUT UNDER....that means DEEP SEDATION (Anesthesia)......having a colonoscopy without deep sedation is a common practice.   I already showed you links proving this....not sure why we are going in circles.

It is a common practice. 
      October 10, 2021 1:36 PM MDT

Of course.  His colonoscopy was actually a brain scan and you don't have to be sedated for that.
      October 7, 2021 2:03 PM MDT

Person. woman, man, camera, TV. I still get a laugh about how proud Trump was when he remembered those 5 simple words from a simple test. I think Trump actually got a F on the test but doctor Ronnie changed it  to an A with a marker and for all we know that is how Trump got the idea to alter a weather map. Because of a few other things in that tell all book I think Trump was in there for colonoscopy and he was so paranoid of loosing his power he couldn't temporarily give it to Pence for a half hour. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 8, 2021 7:53 AM MDT
      October 7, 2021 5:01 PM MDT

I'm sure it can be done...by someone....at some point.  I tried it once.  There is a curve they must go through close to the beginning.  It is extremely painful, they had to stop.  I came back at a later date and did it the right way.  Not as tough as I thought I was, don't recommend it for anyone.  If Trump did it, well, good for him. 
      October 7, 2021 2:29 PM MDT

I think if I had to have one I would be saying give me drugs , knock me out and give me a little something to take home with me. Cheers!
      October 7, 2021 5:22 PM MDT

Yes, it's a lot more fun to watch what they do on the monitor rather than writhing in pain. 
      October 7, 2021 6:42 PM MDT

You really might benefit from a hobby.
      October 8, 2021 3:24 AM MDT

I might benefit from a hobby but I am pretty busy helping to point out to the world that Trump is a sad sack that that is destroying America.
      October 8, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

Trump is not in office. Biden is the Resident currently and he is doing a good job at destroying things himself. 
      October 8, 2021 9:15 AM MDT

Well we have a saying in Canada it is - "the proof is in the pudding" and that proof pudding will be ready in 2024 when Biden wins a second term. Then I will change my anti  Trump chant from "Obama was a 2 term presedent you were only one"  to "Obama and Biden  were 2 term presidents you were only one". Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 8, 2021 9:43 AM MDT

The way he left our people in Afghanistan, with the prices on everything going up, people losing their jobs, etc....that pudding will keep Joe and Harris out in 2024.  (I do not believe Joe will make it until 2024)

My chant is "Let's Go Brandon"
      October 8, 2021 10:21 AM MDT

Not sure if that rhymes - it might be better as Let's Go Brando. I goggled it and as far as I can tell the saying started with a race car driver mishearing a chant that a crowd was saying. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 8, 2021 12:03 PM MDT

It was the reporter who misheard.  But yes that is how it started. :)
      October 8, 2021 12:24 PM MDT

Correct, Trump isn't in the office but that doesn't seem to deter their unfounded hatred of him. Yes, Biden is doing a good job of destroying things himself. As are the advisors that are deliberately feeding him even more destructive directives that are helping to further and hasten this destruction. It baffles me to witness these people turn a blind eye to the major damage Biden and his administration have caused this Republic. Just so they can focus on tirades against someone no longer in office. This sort of behavior reminds me of the symptoms you would find in a disease.
      October 8, 2021 11:16 AM MDT

But you're not pointing anything out to the world, only to about nine people here on Answermug. How busy can that possibly keep you?
      October 9, 2021 5:38 PM MDT

Are you sure about that? I am on a few other sites. This post was edited by Nanoose at October 9, 2021 5:46 PM MDT
      October 9, 2021 5:44 PM MDT

Whatever sites you are on hardly constitute even a small portion of the world. But whatever floats your boat.
      October 9, 2021 6:02 PM MDT

Are you sure  about that? I reach a lot of people because I never get blocked or banned.
      October 9, 2021 6:07 PM MDT

Well, aren't you Mr. Perfect then?
      October 9, 2021 7:51 PM MDT

No like Mary Poppins I am only practically perfect. How about you? 

October 9, 2021 8:03 PM MDT

I make a living. Cheers!
      October 9, 2021 8:16 PM MDT

Anyone even remotely associated with Dumb Furher is a proven liar. It's tmi regardless.
      October 8, 2021 12:55 PM MDT