Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Why did you intentionally serve me mayonnaise? That’s a hostile act!

Why did you intentionally serve me mayonnaise? That’s a hostile act!

:(

Posted - November 28, 2021

Responses

I know.
      November 28, 2021 10:00 AM MST

Grrrrrrr.

~

November 28, 2021 10:27 AM MST

Because mayo is some good s**t! Now have an open mind you blasphemer! This post was edited by Zack at November 28, 2021 6:24 PM MST
      November 28, 2021 10:08 AM MST

Hey, it was either you or me, and I sure want going to touch that stuff.  (What are friends for?)
      November 28, 2021 1:35 PM MST

“ . . . want going . . . ”?

November 28, 2021 4:08 PM MST

Ah, the missing apostrophe and s.   Well, I guess they finally eloped.   Here's the story... 

The apostrophe was from a poor family who lived on the other side of the tracks.  To make matters worse, he was a "love child".   His mother was an apostrophe, but his father was a semicolon.  They met one night when the coma was on leave from the grammar academy.  Hi smother never saw his father again.  
    The Ess came from a successful family.  She was raised to have good sentence structure, and all her friends were from a quality alphabet.  Her parents even gave her a brand new syntax on her 16th birthday.
    The Ess and the apostrophe met at an ellipsis bar where the apostrophe was bussing tables.  When she saw his perfectly round body with just a hint of a tail and he saw her flawless curves, it was love at first tight.   When she asked him what part of speech he was from, he tensed up and said he was just a simple apostrophe from the other side of town.  
    Since they were from such diverse backgrounds, they had to hide their blooming love from their parents.  The Ess's  daddy was very possessive of his little girl, and he told her she could never be with common apostrophe.  Period!  Ess screamed that he was  being too intransitive.  
    The apostrophe saved up as much money as he could so he two could go away somewhere and get married, then they would forever possess each other ('s).
      November 28, 2021 6:48 PM MST

You truly earned Asker’s Pick, even though I had to apply the Officer’s Discretion Clause and not cite you for the 5 (yes, five; count them) grammatical errors that I found in your novella. Grrrrrrr.

Move along, folks, move along, there’s nothing to see here, break it up, please just move along. This is just routine, please clear the sidewalks and go about your business, thank you. That’s right, keep moving, folks, nothing of interest to you here. 

~

November 28, 2021 8:21 PM MST

Randy, get over it.  I served you vegan mayo.

November 28, 2021 2:25 PM MST

Even worse! Grrrrrrr.

~

November 28, 2021 4:06 PM MST

Why’s that worse?  You ate the Impossible Burger on the patty melt I made for you after you scraped off the vegan mayo.  You didn’t complain about that! This post was edited by Livvie at November 28, 2021 7:02 PM MST
      November 28, 2021 5:14 PM MST

I was wearing a specially designed throat guard and esophagus-based collection unit, I never really swallowed one bite of that thing. I ran it over to the lab to have it tested for whichever combination of poisons you tried to slip me. Grrrrrrrr. 

~

November 28, 2021 6:24 PM MST

I didn’t slip you a combination of poisons, Randy, unless of course you count all of the additives and preservatives in the ingredients on the package.  Anyway, I didn’t slip you any poisons that aren’t approved by the FDA.
      November 28, 2021 7:05 PM MST

*Cut the above passage and make a screenshot of it to be on the safe side, paste to an outgoing email message, address email to my various attorneys’ offices, hit ‘Send’.  Nothing in the world could be easier, and I can practically see Livvie in her new duds already . . .

~

November 28, 2021 8:34 PM MST

OK, I sent it.  Your lawyers all use icloud.com email addresses so they never got it. This post was edited by Livvie at November 29, 2021 12:22 PM MST
      November 28, 2021 10:04 PM MST

Hey, wait a second! Those weren’t instructions for what you were expected to do, I was just giving a step-by-step account of what I was doing! Grrrrrrr.

~

November 28, 2021 10:35 PM MST

actually  it's veganaisse 
      November 28, 2021 10:37 PM MST