Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » anyone ever have a family member disappear and come back yrs later?

anyone ever have a family member disappear and come back yrs later?

my father's cousin has a son that disappeared yrs ago, i think i mightve found him on facebook cause i looked him up there and then sent a message saying are you her son and mentioned her name, 2 months later he says yes, i then sent him a message back giving him his mom's #. now im wondering if hes going to call her.

Posted - December 5, 2021

Responses

Yeah my evil half sister disappeared for a few years. When she came back she was still pretty evil but she was married to a professional wrestler who gave us free tickets to wrestling matches in Detroit so we were kind of glad she came back. Cheers!
      December 5, 2021 8:28 PM MST

Yes, I have a sister who was adopted out when I was 9. I never knew she existed until about 4 years ago when she called me.
      December 6, 2021 11:46 AM MST

Yes, my husband. He walked out one day with one gym bag and disappeared entirely for three years. Even his mother didn't know where he went.  This post was edited by NYAD at February 14, 2024 3:16 PM MST
      February 7, 2023 11:50 AM MST

That would be me. Four years away from my family. Never called my mom or dad to tell them that I was ok. It was my fault and I got no problem admitting it.
      February 7, 2023 2:23 PM MST

He came back three years later to get a divorce so he could marry someone else.
      February 7, 2023 6:58 PM MST