Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Do you take advantage of those 'buy 2 get another one free' kind of sales?

Do you take advantage of those 'buy 2 get another one free' kind of sales?

Posted - December 15, 2021

Responses

Nah! I'm not so stupid to fall for that sort of thing anymore.
      December 15, 2021 3:58 PM MST

Nope
      December 15, 2021 4:27 PM MST

*BOGO. Only if it's something I came to the store to get anyway.
      December 15, 2021 5:13 PM MST

If it is something I need or would buy anyway. 

I run a BOGO 50% off sale each year. It works well for me.   I know it causes my customers to buy more than they were going to spend. 
      December 15, 2021 5:45 PM MST

No, but I look at the bogo booklet when I go to Publix.
      December 15, 2021 7:07 PM MST

Depends on the item and if I need that many - AND if it really is a "sale".  After having worked in grocery for 40 years, I know all the tricks stores use to get extra sales.  
      December 15, 2021 7:35 PM MST

I do it when Michaels craft store runs a sale on the yarn I buy.  I use a lot of yarn, so it is beneficial to me.
      December 15, 2021 10:18 PM MST

Is this about all those tildes? I have told you a hundred times that I do NOT have a problem, and that I have the problem fully under control. Grrrrrrr.
    ~

December 15, 2021 10:27 PM MST

You hoard tildes even though you don't have a problem about hoarding tildes but your problem is not about your OCD of hoarding tildes.

That's nice!
      December 15, 2021 11:36 PM MST

I don’t have that many tildes in comparison to anyone else you know, right?

I can quite easily bypass a tilde sale without giving it a second thought.

Usually, I do not forego paying bills and taking care of obligations in order to feed my tilde habit. Usually. 

I do not not have a tilde habit. 

I am not in denial about having a tilde habit.

I am not not in no denial about not not having no danged habit about not liking tildes.

Tildes are NOT a gateway addiction.

It’s not hoarding, it’s collecting. 

Tildes are not really that important to me. Lots of people think about tildes day and night. I just think about them first thing in the morning. And midday. And sometimes in the evenings. Ok, every evening. But only on weekdays and Saturdays and Sundays. All day long every single day.

I can stop thinking about tildes anytime I want to. I just don’t want to. 

Hey, are you using that tilde? Let me hold onto it for you and I promise to give it right back. 

Sometimes I post here without adding a tilde at the bottom. I hurts, but I do it.

I’ve never been hospitalized for a tilde-related incident. Well, not long-term hospitalization. Just urgent care or emergency room. 

I have no tilde-related arrests in my past. This past month, I mean.

No one has ever severed a relationship with me due to tildes. They’ve done it because I chose the tildes over them.

I can go the rest of my life without another tilde. I think.

Rich people can have as many tildes as they want and no one says anything about it. Will can’t I?

It’s hereditary. 

Tilde-shaming isn’t cool.

Tildes don’t collect people, people collect tildes.

I always shake like this and have nervous ticks; the tildes have nothing to do with.

Of course I have tildes hidden in crawl spaces and under floorboards and in the wall paneling, doesn’t everyone?

I no longer sell my relatives’ belongings for tilde money. It’s much better to pawn them.

[Edited because of numerous grammatical errors.]

This post was edited by Randy D at December 16, 2021 10:55 AM MST
      December 16, 2021 7:42 AM MST

No. Only buy one get one.
      December 16, 2021 10:57 AM MST

No, unless it's something I know I will need again.

Two for a small reduction yes - usually foods.
      December 21, 2021 8:18 AM MST