Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » #2 -- With just this picture, do you recognize the movie?

#2 -- With just this picture, do you recognize the movie?

Posted - February 19, 2022

Responses

No. I'll guess 'The Breakfast Club'. 
      February 19, 2022 7:42 PM MST

I will use the same reply for everyone who answered my question (except for the one answermugger who correctly answered all three of my recent movie questions):

this one is director Gus Van Sant's "Elephant"

Wow - - what a movie!!   

no plot spoiler here- -

Disturbing subject matter: The movie is about a high school shooting. But Van Sant's cast and his directing style are flawless to me!
    -- the 'camera style' is in "real time" -- the camera literally follows the highschoolers from class to class, and throughout their day school / etc. For instance, the guy in the picture here - -the camera follows him from the field through his entrance into school building. This style works so well for me as a movie watcher in this particular movie with this particular subject matter.
    Thanks for answering, SavvyAnsley! :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 21, 2022 8:18 AM MST
      February 20, 2022 6:50 PM MST

blazing saddles. This post was edited by Element 99 at February 23, 2022 11:42 AM MST
      February 19, 2022 7:49 PM MST

Capitalization error.

February 20, 2022 7:59 AM MST

Oops.
      February 20, 2022 8:26 AM MST

Grrrrrrrr.
      February 20, 2022 8:34 AM MST

LOLOLOL
      February 20, 2022 8:38 AM MST

I will use the same reply for everyone who answered my question (except for the one answermugger who correctly answered all three of my recent movie questions):

Wow - - what a movie!!   

no plot spoiler here- -

Disturbing subject matter: The movie is about a high school shooting. But Van Sant's cast and his directing style are flawless to me!
    -- the 'camera style' is in "real time" -- the camera literally follows the highschoolers from class to class, and throughout their day school / etc. For instance, the guy in the picture here - -the camera follows him from the field through his entrance into school building. This style works so well for me as a movie watcher in this particular movie with this particular subject matter.
    Thanks for answering, Element 99! :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 21, 2022 8:18 AM MST
      February 20, 2022 6:51 PM MST

Lucas?
      February 19, 2022 8:07 PM MST

I love that movie! I haven't seen it in so long! 
      February 19, 2022 8:09 PM MST

I liked Lucas too.  Great underdog story.  It was shown quite regularly on network television back in the late 80s and early 90s but I have not seen or heard of it anywhere over the last 3 decades.
      February 19, 2022 8:13 PM MST

Wow - - what a movie!!   

no plot spoiler here- -

Thanks for answering, bevo! :)
      February 20, 2022 6:51 PM MST

Elephant (2003)
      February 19, 2022 9:15 PM MST

Before I reply to others who answered this question and my two other related movie-picture questions, I had to reply to you first:

The moment I saw that you had answered my three questions, and based on other posts I've seen of yours related to music/ fine arts/etc., and before I even read your answers, I had a strong assumption that you would correctly nail all  three movies -- and you did.

I do wonder if you knew the movies simply by the pictures - - or if you "researched" the photos themselves.  :)
      February 20, 2022 6:43 PM MST

I like these questions.

I never know the answer.

I don't know the answer to this one either.

February 19, 2022 9:51 PM MST

Wow - - what a movie!!   

no plot spoiler here- -

Thanks for answering, Thirtymaid! :)
    And I'm glad you like my questions! Thanks for letting m know!
      February 20, 2022 6:54 PM MST

WELBY. ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US?
      February 20, 2022 7:52 AM MST

February 20, 2022 7:56 AM MST

:)

Sorry for the wait . Weekends are always busy with work for me. :)
    Thanks again for answering!
      February 20, 2022 6:56 PM MST

LOL... 
      February 21, 2022 2:49 PM MST

Yup, I did!  ("finally," ha) --  long day away from home, just got home.  :)
      February 20, 2022 6:55 PM MST

I do not know.
      ~

February 20, 2022 7:58 AM MST

Wow - - what a movie!!   

no plot spoiler here- -

Thanks for answering, Randy D! :)
      February 20, 2022 6:56 PM MST

Nope.
      February 20, 2022 8:37 AM MST