Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Music » If you’re relaxing and listening to music, can you form a question based on each song? Takes two to make it go right.

If you’re relaxing and listening to music, can you form a question based on each song? Takes two to make it go right.

[~]

Posted - March 20, 2022

Responses

No means NO!
      March 20, 2022 6:07 PM MDT

Did you start the humming so I could find my way?
      March 20, 2022 7:00 PM MDT

The first two songs on Enya's ""Dark Sky Island" -  -

'The Humming'

'So I Could Find My Way'

(I was listening to the album when  answered your question)

March 21, 2022 7:50 PM MDT

Why the hell would I want to be Bobby's Girl?
      March 21, 2022 3:10 PM MDT

When I sit on the dock of the bay, I am comfortably numb.
    When learning to fly, I was dazed and confused.
    I was standing on blueberry hill during a cold November rain.
      March 21, 2022 5:07 PM MDT

Get this guy’s agent on the phone with me right now! No, wait! Forget his agent, get me his manager; we need him in a recording studio immediately, before some other label snatches him up. I don’t know why I pay talent scouts when I’m the one doing their work for them. Wake up that no-good bum who claims to be a background investigator, dig into this guy’s past, his parents’ past, even his grandparents’ past, I want to know all the dirt before the tabloids find it. Pay off anyone who might upset the apple cart. Start a shadow fan club for him, but back-date it to his childhood years; we’ll tout him as a previously hidden child sensation whose kids are the only ones who inspired him to emerge now that he’s an adult. Are the lawyers in their offices, or are they still robbing my vault? See to it that they whip up the standard contract, I need it by noon tomorrow. What’s that publicity firm we used the last time a new act was an overnight sensation? Why are you just standing there? Have the wardrobe people whip up a new look for him, and both the makeup department and the hairdressers. Get that mug and that mop commercial-ready as soon as possible! Select some junior exec from one of our subsidiaries to pose as his former college roommate, splash the story all over the internet, the millennial crowd will eat it up. Ohio? What do you mean he lives in Ohio? We can’t have that! Hire a voice coach asap and get him into lessons before he does even one interview. We’ll tweak his story by saying he’s an Aussie who stowed away on a Vegemite-smuggling vessel, went through the Panama Canal, and jumped ship at the Saint Lawrence Seaway. Come up with an obscure medical disorder and some fake x-rays to explain why no one can understand his speaking voice. Where is that so-called registered nurse with my ulcer medication?
    ~

March 21, 2022 5:58 PM MDT

You missed the fact that you asked for a question and none of mine were. Thanks for AP.
    I climbed the stairway to heaven like a bat outta hell.
      March 22, 2022 9:39 AM MDT

I missed nothing of the kind because I did not ask for a question. I asked whether you (the general you) could do something.
    ~

March 22, 2022 12:26 PM MDT

• I can make three questions from the song that is now playing on 93.7 FM:

Sir, can you help me?

Is there somewhere you can tell me?

Is there nothing more anybody can do?
      March 31, 2022 7:18 PM MDT

You’re supposed to post the video that goes along with it.

lol. This just made me want to listen to 93.7 to find what they’re playing.  The 93.7 in my area is playing Bang by AJR right now.

March 31, 2022 8:52 PM MDT

There’s no requirement to post videos.
    ~

March 31, 2022 9:40 PM MDT

It’s more fun with videos.  Wait, that just sounds wrong.   Okay, you’re right, there’s no requirement to post the video.  Forget it even exists, please.

This post was edited by Livvie at April 10, 2022 8:42 PM MDT
      March 31, 2022 9:47 PM MDT

You had me at: “It’s more fun with videos.” I’ve thought of everything, I’ve both written your script and selected the nightie you’ll wear . . .

~

March 31, 2022 10:04 PM MDT

Do my password begin with a one or a two?

lol  JA, if you’re still around, don’t answer that!

March 31, 2022 9:04 PM MDT

Do Does
      March 31, 2022 9:18 PM MDT

Take it up with Jack, Adam and Ryan Met, the people who wrote the song.
      March 31, 2022 9:20 PM MDT

I like them a lot.
      April 1, 2022 5:03 PM MDT

It's tax season. I work while listening to music.
      March 31, 2022 9:24 PM MDT