Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Legal » You happen to run into Randy D in the hallway at the courthouse. You probably know why he’s there; why are YOU there?

You happen to run into Randy D in the hallway at the courthouse. You probably know why he’s there; why are YOU there?

[~]

Posted - April 20, 2022

Responses

Agreed. :)

That's why I added all the other pictures.  :)
      April 24, 2022 7:28 PM MDT

My case is up next, I'm accused of harbouring a fugitive. They found sammich crumbs in my basement, without the slightest trace of Vegemite so I couldn't claim they were mine.
      April 22, 2022 9:04 PM MDT

Plead the Fifth and refuse to answer any questions. Fugitive or not, I’ll bet it’s nothing but a big misunderstanding or case of mistaken identity or a frame-up or a conspiracy. All I know is that I am he is not guilty of any wrongdoing. Grrrrrrr. 

(((Pssst, you wiped my fingerprints off of everything I touched in your basement, right,)))

~

April 23, 2022 2:03 PM MDT

All but the contents of the little safe you left behind, I couldn't open it. PLEASE tell me you didn't leave any tildes in it ... This post was edited by Slartibartfast at April 25, 2022 1:55 PM MDT
      April 24, 2022 4:30 AM MDT

Come now, Matey. Would Randall D leave tildes behind anytime or anywhere?
    ~

April 24, 2022 5:10 AM MDT

• I was supposed to be on vacation, but I have bad luck. I planned and booked my vacation online. The mailman came to my house after I finished booking my vacation. The mailman had other plans for me. He brought me a jury duty notice for the same dates as the vacation I had planned. That's why I'm at the courthouse.
      April 25, 2022 1:47 AM MDT

Listen, since you’re here anyway, would you mind stepping into the courtroom where my hearing is being held to testify as a character witness on my behalf? (Cough, cough.)

~

April 25, 2022 8:41 AM MDT