Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Diet and Fitness » Are the sounds you hear just as nourishing as the food you eat?

Are the sounds you hear just as nourishing as the food you eat?

I get a lot of irritating traffic sounds where I live so that ain't such a good health sound diet but it quiets down pretty good over night anyway for a peaceful kind of sleep and beauty rest.

Posted - May 17, 2022

Responses

Certainly not all sounds. For instance, when I hear screaming noises and the pounding on the cell doors and evidence of tunneling emanating from the cellar, they’re are all quite disturbing to me. I have to turn the volume on my 1980s music up to full blast in order to drown it out. Grrrrrrr. 
    ~
      May 17, 2022 2:51 PM MDT

Oh no! 

Pout pout pout pout

What's this all about?

Poor thing :(

May 17, 2022 3:13 PM MDT

Relax, I’m almost done breaking out.  Just one more centimeter… There!  I’m out!  Now you don’t have to be disturbed by any more jackhammer noises while you’re trying to eat! This post was edited by Livvie at May 20, 2022 7:09 PM MDT
      May 18, 2022 4:23 PM MDT

This Heard trial has been a real downer, to the point I think I'll just read the recap daily online.  In my opinion I've never heard of or known such a vile, evil, vindictive, lying woman as Heard.  I'm really sick of hearing "she didn't say it, do it, the doctor notes are wrong, if she did say it she didn't mean it in that way...she denies everything even when the proof is put in front of her.  Yuck! The trial and questioning aspect is an interest to me.  Laying a foundation, here-say and how to get around that when questioning someone, it can be tricky.   Information to give the jury something special to think about, on their lunch break is a good tactic. I really wish I was able to work in a courtroom, not an attorney.  It's too late for that now, I gave it up for something I value more than that....

Hummm.....Online they are saying the Heard case is like a master class in litigation......uh oh I may have to go back and peak. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at May 18, 2022 4:24 PM MDT
      May 17, 2022 3:06 PM MDT

Not hardly.  I enjoyed my dinner far more than I enjoyed the noise from the planes that fly over my building.
      May 17, 2022 9:28 PM MDT

Most of the time. Early mornings are best, with the birds singing. 
      May 20, 2022 7:13 PM MDT