Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Military » How about those Wolverines?

How about those Wolverines?

Shortly after the Ukraine was invaded photos of destroyed  Russian equipment  that was tagged with the word  Wolverines started to appear. At that time no one knew who or what that meant but they do now. The Wolverines are a collection of highly trained volunteer fighters from around the world. Before they start their training the Wolverines are required to watch the movie Red Dawn for inspiration. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - May 20, 2022

Responses

Good for them.  Ukraine needs all the help it can get.  
      May 20, 2022 8:22 AM MDT

GO BLUE, EH!

May 20, 2022 9:17 AM MDT

Until recently, there hadn't been a wolverine sighting in Michigan for 100 years. I think the Michigan Militia killed them off.
      May 20, 2022 11:38 AM MDT

Today I was thinking about how the Wolverines will be affective. I think they will show the world that Putin's bark is worse then his bite and lots of people will be joining them. Also the guy that is in charge of training the Wolverines is a former Patricia (Princess Patricia’s). Their combat training is a combination of British Commando - French Foreign Legion - Russian Storm Troopers and maybe American Rangers. So I think Putin's army is going to be getting a well deserve thrashing. Cheers and happy weekend!    
      May 20, 2022 6:25 PM MDT

Is Hugh Jackman on standby?
      May 20, 2022 6:48 PM MDT

I hope so. I just goggled him and he looks like he could tear the torrent off a tank. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 20, 2022 6:58 PM MDT

2 poorly trained Russian soldiers after Hugh Jackman tears the torrent off their tank and drops in a grenade.

Russian soldier # 1 - is potato?
    Russian soldier # 2 - nyet.

Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 20, 2022 7:18 PM MDT