Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » "Anybody" What do you think would really happen just in this Full House episode show?

"Anybody" What do you think would really happen just in this Full House episode show?

Have you watched this Full House episode before?
On the show of Full House-don't know how many years ago that they played this Full House episode: Saw that DJ came to Uncle Jesse & asked him to help her on her homework, Stephani came to Jesse & asked to give her a piggy back ride, then Michelle came to Jesse & said to feed me & change my diaper, then Jesse said "You can't talk", then from the convex mirror, that's almost like in a nightmare of Jesse's, that showed like keep switching the Full House people around, then one of the guy/man in there said "It's your turn", think that it meant it's Jesse's turn; I think it was Danny Tanner who said "It's your turn", then when it just switch to that person from that mirror.

Then what you do think will then happen around the/these Full House people, if Jesse will say "Okay-I now really am a little bit tired, but I will really try to do them, I will start working on your homework now-(for DJ), then I will get to your piggy back ride just as soon as I get done with DJ's, okay Steph?"
?

(Mostly)-And do you think they will then be gentle & kind, or will they still be rough on Jesse?
Think about what would be your good answers for this, then type them in here

If I spell any of person's name wrong or any wrong gender here, then spell it to me & I will fix that.

Posted - May 22, 2022

Responses

I did t really like Full house when I was a kid. Can you do one about Saved by the Bell?
      May 22, 2022 5:14 PM MDT

I don’t think I would have any interest in make what should’ve do change to that show - if I haven’t (watching) that show.
      May 22, 2022 8:17 PM MDT

Okay, what about Who’s the Boss show?
      June 4, 2022 6:56 PM MDT

I haven't watched much of that show, that I watched Full House much more than who's the boss.
    So I don't think I found any strange interesting erratic scene part of any Who's The Boss shows, not like what I found from Full House.
    Perhaps you/we may want to know which one of the character out of several other character in that show, would be the boss out of all the other characters-in that Who's The Boss show, is that might be what you would want to know on that one?
      June 5, 2022 7:47 PM MDT

Yes. 
      June 10, 2022 4:14 AM MDT

I searched in encyclopedia, then typed in the other first mentioned (name) by a TV show character's name that I was looking at-looked at the picture of all 5 who's the boss characters-kept looking at each of those people, after type in the key words - who's really the boss in the who's the boss show-didn't find any certain answer to it. It said that's ambiguous, 'who's the boss' originally names as 'you're the boss' in that TV show. But I'm still searching.
      June 12, 2022 2:08 PM MDT

Okay, I just took this name: 'Alyssa Milano', from the who's the boss TV show encyclopedia, & none of the first or last of this name match to any of the 5 who's the boss characters (of/from original character's name to each of actor character's names)-none of them!

I may post the question to quora next & see if that can answer that, but I don't think they will have any answer to it. As the question: "What one person is really the boss in that Who's The Boss show?"
      June 12, 2022 2:15 PM MDT

Okay, let me know what you find out please. 
      June 13, 2022 4:53 AM MDT

I just found it now - that I didn't think any of that will be found or think that no one would find that, but I checked in Quora, & then it really did!!!-
    And one of that who answered my question-said it's: 'Angela!', but I will include the full name with it that I will show you these with the answer in pictures:

This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 15, 2022 4:30 AM MDT
      June 14, 2022 7:56 PM MDT

Yay!!! Thank you! 

June 15, 2022 4:31 AM MDT

You are really welcome!!!

I was had to get Quora for this answer.
    I may show where I got the answer to prove that it is ‘Angela’
    ’?’
      June 15, 2022 9:35 AM MDT

Yes. 
      June 16, 2022 4:36 AM MDT

Okay-there’s now 2 options with that-
    I May put that quora’s message to you here in picture, or just the whole blue link of it-then can view it yourself as on real page of that site, or both?
      June 16, 2022 2:56 PM MDT

Both please. 
      June 16, 2022 4:25 PM MDT

Okay, here's the picture of this Boss Proved Quora Message:

And here's the part of the whole link to get to Quora & the Message to the answer about the Who's The Boss you asked about:
    "quora.com/Which-one-of-the-ten-characters-is-really-the-one-boss-in-that-Whos . . ."

If that may not get to it or not really enough info to get to it, then try type in Quora.com, then type in within the Quora as: "Which one of the 10 characters is really the one boss in that Who's The Boss TV show?"

Then was this really helpful
      June 16, 2022 6:51 PM MDT

Thanks for posting this :) I don’t think the other people were insane, so I don’t think I can accept that  quara guy’s answer . Why are you making meatless meatballs? Are you a vegetarian? 

June 16, 2022 8:24 PM MDT

And you can read that posted Quora answer & saw that it said Angela in that, did you?
    I think this person probably put-out a pretty good answer for this one, But we may not believe every quora members who would answer your or my questions, guess that is almost like some other answer websites that how they answer the questions I guess-and do you think this might be true?

Not really a vegetarian, I make or have meatless balls with peanut sauce maybe because it's crunchy when heated-up much longer, & because like the taste of-the peanut sauce that's made with it!
      June 17, 2022 7:46 PM MDT

Then you read the quora message answer that I gave you and saw where it says Angela in it right?
    Then I have something to tell you, which that you might like, that is about this show(who’s the boss) too, & you can tell me if I will just tell you(?)
      June 22, 2022 10:43 AM MDT

Yes! 
      June 24, 2022 4:31 AM MDT

Okay, I see that you switch to other show you would like, from which show that I like that you said you’re not interested in-Then I just take in the interest that I do something in the show you said you like -that you like me to do, then I just completed in doing the example on that show you like - that which one example that I think of one thing I picked-that really goes with this show-that YOU picked this time! 
      June 24, 2022 7:43 AM MDT

Yay!! Good job!:) 

June 24, 2022 8:42 AM MDT

Okay great!
    That you really like this part, then as I will work on more computer drawings, then you can pick another picture that I will draw for you, or you can continue picking-out the other object choices.
      June 25, 2022 4:28 PM MDT

okay! 
      June 27, 2022 6:28 PM MDT

Well what about doing something with the TV show Square Pegs it had regular appearance by a girl band called the Waitress and they sung the Square Pegs theme song.  Cheers!

June 16, 2022 6:31 PM MDT