Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » If you went to another planet to abduct a being there, what type(s) of probing/experiments would you conduct and why?

If you went to another planet to abduct a being there, what type(s) of probing/experiments would you conduct and why?

Inspired by this question that was posted by another member: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/137402/have-you-ever-seen-a-ufo-been-abducted-or-communicated-with-ext/view/post_id/957589
~

Posted - May 22, 2022

Responses

I'd simply use my eyes to search for the StunningToMeJeffBridgesStarmanBeing    ;)

May 23, 2022 7:25 AM MDT

No probing.  I would might try to communicate but nothing more.
      May 23, 2022 7:27 AM MDT

I would like to know what their daily life is like, where they came from how they procreate, what do they eat?  Answer any questions they may have about me.  Show me how to use the other 90% of my brain that is not used. 
      May 23, 2022 7:28 AM MDT

This morning I read our military attempted to shoot down a UFO more than once.  Can you imagine the stupidity of that kind of action?  No wonder they don't contact us.  (or do they in secret)
      May 23, 2022 11:07 AM MDT

(or do they in secret)
     (Or do they in secret?)

It’s a separate sentence even though it’s inside of parentheses, therefore its first word must be capitalized, and it must have its own ending punctuation. Parentheses alone are not closing punctuation.

May 23, 2022 2:19 PM MDT

In the article or report that you read, was it specified whether or not the military personnel knew that they were shooting at a suspected UFO, or were they shooting at something that later turned out to be a suspected UFO? There’s a big difference between specifically targeting something with the assumption that it is one thing later finding out that it is another thing, or suspected to be another thing. Without more context of what happened in those incidents it might be a bit premature and inaccurate to call it stupidity. I am not saying that you are completely incorrect, I’m only saying that it appears more information about the who, what, when, where, why and how needs to be divulged.
    ___
      May 23, 2022 2:22 PM MDT