Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Nausea after Covid, know anything about it?

Nausea after Covid, know anything about it?

It's really bad. :  (   I can barely eat :  (  :  ( 

Posted - June 16, 2022

Responses

It's not uncommon, personally I felt nauseous but didn't actually chunder. The worst of it was that everything tasted wrong for about a week afterwards.
      June 16, 2022 8:46 PM MDT

Haven't had a problem with smell or taste, it's just the nausea, which is awful. 
      June 17, 2022 5:51 AM MDT

My eyes aren't tracking right.  I feel like the right one gets there before the left.   I wish had  a friend with resources to get med's to fight Covid.  I feel better this morning This post was edited by Honey Dew at June 23, 2022 1:04 PM MDT
      June 23, 2022 6:41 AM MDT

Get Vit D (5000), vit c, and zinc (not more than 50)  with quercetin. Order off Amazon. They are hard to find in stores now. 
      June 23, 2022 12:22 PM MDT

I didn’t experience any nausea when I had Covid, I was just tired all the time. For about a week I would sleep for about 18 hours in every 24 hour period. I hope you feel better soon. This post was edited by Jaimie at June 23, 2022 9:36 PM MDT
      June 16, 2022 8:55 PM MDT

Thank You.
      June 17, 2022 5:49 AM MDT

Maybe I'm a guy, but, this COVID with my present circumstances surrounding make me with the news I read for the first 10 minutes every day too, want to go angry bitdg and get up and go completely insane among the  other problems people around me have too here in a Hong Kong like city. You ought to hear the yelling here yesterday. Before that the cops came here twice already. I have had this COVID now for 27 days straight already! Mainly it made sweat insanely each and every night. It gives my stomach non-stop hunger and I fatigue still. After 20 days, I popped in the ER when giving up and concerned, and they said my insides are clear but I am still having viral fatigue and sweats and little body pains and delirium and non stop hunger and a lump in my throat they don't see. The worst thing I ever, ever had. You are not alone Honeydew! It effects everybody so different and that is why it is, in my word, mangy! No sane person can live in this house. I made a baaaad decision! No exageration. A nurse said the Paxlovid made it worse.
    I have HBP and I was told to make PCP meet and he brought up Paxlovid on the phone and I said Paxlovid bad and he goes oh! He said I definitely have anxiety and recommended gummies the last time. This really sux! Going anywhere in this condition and state if mind is a horrorshow. I only feel better lying down. Hell is here! Do you have any idea what be trapped in chess hell feels like! Win lose win lose..feel good feel, bad feel good feel bad. Some music sucks my friend sends me and I can only read with headphones on. Torture! Cocktail lounge jazz! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 23, 2022 8:40 AM MDT
      June 23, 2022 8:17 AM MDT

I agree! Covid is different than anything I've ever had, it is brutal and I've had 3 vaccinations.  I can't imagine the shape I'd be in without them.  I can see how there can be a long Covid and I feel for those who are suffering.  With a cold or flu you can shake it off or take something to make you feel better.  With Covid there is nothing, it just takes you on a horrible ride. I thought about going to the ER. I could have better insurance and maybe they would pay for some kind of medication.  At my age the insurance companies are reluctant to put out too much money, regardless of how sick you are. Another "surprise" of getting older. 
      June 23, 2022 8:37 AM MDT

Non-stop hunger, sounds awful. So sorry you are having a hard time. 
      June 23, 2022 8:51 AM MDT

Well, for instance, I buy these 25 pack rolled up samoas or or something, "see I forgot!".. and I eat these highly Indian curry food jobbers and at least the taste sticks around. I get paranoid about drinking tea with milk and more than one cup of coffee a day with the caffeine adding to the the lament a little if more. The utter worse thing here is noise pollution with shaking water in the brain. Thank God! Thank God!,  for Bluetooth head phones and a big tablet! My housemate got Covid too and I don't want to say it but, it's about time! Just touch the faucet then touch your face in! When's death going to come!? I was told I was going to die by two separate psychics this year. They way things are going, it is a good bet. Release! Release! Haven't I paid my dues God? I am real sorry you are having a hard time too Honeydew. Hang there.."kid" Oh! What the hell! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 23, 2022 12:44 PM MDT
      June 23, 2022 8:56 AM MDT

I can barely eat at all. The weight should be dropping off but it's not, may be it happen all at once. 
    I hear you waiting on death....I'm ready anytime the Lord decides to take me home, it's his choice. 
      June 23, 2022 12:48 PM MDT

That would be what doctors are for!
      June 23, 2022 1:04 PM MDT

Apparently the cure is only meant for a select few. 
      June 23, 2022 1:48 PM MDT

Umm. Serious advice Honeydew! Maybe listen to the doctors but look at comments on the internet about other people sick and how to help it. This think is still clutching my throat and I get little headaches too. Doctor appointment Jan 27 at 10 am to check it all out. I'm going weed shopping too. Gummies and at a dispensary! I might drink a little melatonin today with tea. It's good to rest. Also, insurance should be a priority for you in dire straits. You will make it Honey dew! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 23, 2022 9:37 PM MDT
      June 23, 2022 3:23 PM MDT