Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » How would you like the house that we're gonna construct here?

How would you like the house that we're gonna construct here?

Do you want the interesting creative house stuff activity story here first, before go on to choosing the house objects here?

Then choose 5 to 10 objects of each sections for the house here:
First, just choose from this choice section here:

Furniture:
Chair, table, desk, cabinet, stool, bed, cabinet, cupboard, dresser, couch, cushion, ottoman, bunk bed, wooden stick?, highboy, counter, 
More Choice         I will choose/name

Appliances:
Washing machine, dryer, microwave oven, lamp, sewing machine, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, post light, electric beater, curling iron, popcorn maker, driller

Electronics:
Gameboy, TV, computer, clock, radio, google speaker, printer, watch, a game console, alarm clock, an internet piece, electronic writer, cable TV, flashlight, pen light, electric counter, electronic speedometer, electric guitar

5 to 10 more other things:
Hammer, screw, tennis ball, dog, cat, fishtank, wallet, key, a board game, rubick's cube, dish strainer, sink, rug, flooring, carpet, silverwares, ceramic wares, battery, guitar, violin, drum, 

Then each of the furniture, appliances, electronics, & several more other things that you'll pick-out & name here-I will make each of these as really interesting (unique looking) kind of whatever objects you pick that these would be, okay? Then some or all that you can say to keep-then draw them, or with that you can say to discard-then discard which objects(which section), then I will type in different of this object description, or you can say of what other object description instead, that which other look you like/that you can tell which else to draw that object(s) instead?

Then I will decide on the looks of doors, windows, walls-interior & exterior, roof, gutter,                   Several more other outside things(I will list) ?
I will decide on describing the looks of each outside parts of this house constructing(name several parts for this)

Optional: You can list 5 more objects & / places that have some problems to be fixed for that, using the house & unique objects constructing techniques that I use here by drawing the house & objects from the list here, then I will draw how it should look that's how these should be fixed, then you can describe how you think should be the other way that how you want them, then I'll see if I can draw these like that then- 

Posted - June 16, 2022

Responses

That's a lot of information and decisions to make! 

I like Craftsman-style and bungalow houses best. I definitely need my two dogs and a piano. That's a good start. 
      June 16, 2022 8:09 PM MDT

"These are not real, I will put these just in drawing, & see how these would really look when I finish drawing these"
    Is Craftsman-style part of a house, or other Craftman tools that's put in the garage, like lawn mower, things in tool box, hammer, driller?
    Can combine these house objects with Jaimie's:

Bungalow house -
    1. 2 stories with other showy/&particular looks of building segments
    2. much taller house with other height house structures
    3. with few separate house sections & some other (smaller) house gadget pieces with it
    (more)

Dogs -
    1. Very furry with really (different) particular shape(s)
    2. Search really exotic looks of that from Google Image & see which looks like a really good one
    (more)

Piano -
    1. With many sectional springing sound oscillations for each (few/several) key buttons
    2. With many different mechanical sound segments moving, but all attached in one really large wooden sound box
    3. with textured plastic wrapped pushable buttons where you can see movable sound stroke pieces inside as you work them
    4. other different piano keyboard styles-look through from Google Image
    (more) This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 18, 2022 8:36 AM MDT
      June 17, 2022 11:19 AM MDT

Bungalow House

1)

Dogs

2)

Piano

3)
      June 18, 2022 7:01 PM MDT

Savvy, you talk with Jaimie of how many objects she pick-out as you pick-out the other rest of the objects, to just add up to just 5 furnitures-as you will put yours with Jaimie’s objects all in just one  same room with just total of 5 furnitures picked-how does this sound?
      June 19, 2022 4:37 PM MDT

I am getting a little confused. Let me just pick out mine from above and not think about Jaimie's. 

Furniture
    Desk, chair, couch, counter, bed

Appliances: washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker

Electronics: Computer, printer, tv, internet, electric guitar

Other: 
    Board Game, sink, dish drainer, plants, wallet, key, the 2 dogs and piano, silverware, ceramic wares, pots and pans, cooking utensils
      June 19, 2022 6:39 PM MDT

Much more than enough on (Other) - I will see which is the best ones to do first, & rest of them to do or think about those later-if listed much more than 10-in this section.
    I will get these ready by tomorrow. or few days later.
      June 19, 2022 8:39 PM MDT

Okay. No rush. Thank you. 
      June 20, 2022 4:59 PM MDT

Okay, I will get those 15 items choices ready-you may get that today. Then see which items or choices of each items better than the other, then I will work on those first before the next ones.
      June 21, 2022 7:03 AM MDT

Okay, I see that’s a really long page just for the 10 house items, but I just got the furniture & appliances choices here, but not the electronics yet.
    I copied from computer instead of typing them here, because it’s gonna greatly spread-off if just type it only with the phone here-
    I just returned my wi-fi unit device.
    And here’s your other house object choices:
      June 21, 2022 4:18 PM MDT

And here’s all the rest of these-edited:

May have to click on these or command to zoom in if too small to read.
    If I missed anything or type in these wrong, tell me to add or change it; if the choice(s) look really silly or unacceptable, you can tell me to change it/that to other (different) better choice(s).

June 21, 2022 8:07 PM MDT

Desk =3
    Chair =2
    Couch=3
    Counter=2
    Bed=1
    Stove=3
    Refrigerator=2
    Coffee Maker=1

You choose the rest and I would love a beach or mountain scene bed thing that you mentioned instead of choice #1 for bed, please. 

June 22, 2022 6:21 PM MDT

Great! I will set them in tomorrow at day time that I will have more time at day time; don’t have wi-fi now, but if I have wi-if to my actual computer-I will do much more of this(as home time).
      June 22, 2022 8:29 PM MDT

These probably may have to be done in drawing, or should I find these in images from Google Image-as can just find that’s only be closely to what house objects that I’m thinking these to be, then I will edit these house objects?
      June 23, 2022 7:14 AM MDT

I would like to see your drawings more than Google image search. Thank you!
      June 23, 2022 7:47 PM MDT

I will draw after look at actual photos, copy photos to drawing program that’s close to the house object I will draw may get the object drawings done faster for me-maybe.
      June 23, 2022 8:30 PM MDT

I didn’t find any desk that actually have many different hole shapes, so I will just have to draw that.
      June 23, 2022 8:46 AM MDT

Okay-once more-every single objects that are submitted from you here after each item words typed out-here-will become into really interesting-unique items when they are made here, so this is really a fun thread for you all to do here, & just few-to several items-are really plenty to work on for here.
      June 27, 2022 11:27 AM MDT

The 'Washer' & 'Dryer', that each have just only one typed choice - as if you want to use just that one choice for each, or a new choice for each of-washer & dryer?

And I will work on each of the other house objects you picked by the descriptive choices I typed in for each-then! This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 28, 2022 3:49 PM MDT
      June 28, 2022 3:41 PM MDT

I can't make any more choices! It's tough for me. I'll trust you to make the call on the appliances. Just be sure 2 dogs and a piano and I'll be fine. 
      June 28, 2022 5:23 PM MDT

Okay yes! I will get that included too-is the dogs & piano is the 2 that you want to keep in the most?
    And the objects-the kinds of these house objects to be like in special form could be really hard to find from Google Image(either).
    Should I do just the outline drawing first to each of the objects to finish creating for this house, of which would be much faster & simpler way of drawing these-as using not as much pixels, & using fewer colors to other (shapes) of the outline drawing, then I will expand it up some if it won't be enough details for you?

As I will now do a simpler outline pictures of these just in black-on a smaller drawing canvas on the computer, then some other outline shapes in few colors, then I will copy it in & show you here, then add in more shape & color details later-how's this? This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2022 7:50 PM MDT
      June 28, 2022 7:41 PM MDT

Any of these different looking kinds of dogs you would like-to be pictured to the house?
    Saw the picked description said to find these in Google Image & to see which is the good looking one, as pick 2 from these pictures here.
      June 28, 2022 8:07 PM MDT

And then see what would the 5 each of furnitures, appliances & electronics it would be, that Jamie’s & yours have picked out-& then will work on it
      June 19, 2022 4:39 PM MDT

As you chose the house, dogs & piano
    Then now there's 3 choices for the house, 2 choices for the dogs, & 4 choices for the piano - then you pick out one you think would look the best from the 3 choices of the house, then one for dog, & one for the piano, okay?
      June 18, 2022 8:39 AM MDT

Yes! 

Craftsman is a style of house from nearly 100 years ago. They are known for beautiful natural wood, built-ins, big porches, gables, were built by people with real skills (craftsmen). 

I will answer your choices. above. 

June 18, 2022 6:58 PM MDT