Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » How would you like the house that we're gonna construct here?

How would you like the house that we're gonna construct here?

Do you want the interesting creative house stuff activity story here first, before go on to choosing the house objects here?

Then choose 5 to 10 objects of each sections for the house here:
First, just choose from this choice section here:

Furniture:
Chair, table, desk, cabinet, stool, bed, cabinet, cupboard, dresser, couch, cushion, ottoman, bunk bed, wooden stick?, highboy, counter, 
More Choice         I will choose/name

Appliances:
Washing machine, dryer, microwave oven, lamp, sewing machine, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, post light, electric beater, curling iron, popcorn maker, driller

Electronics:
Gameboy, TV, computer, clock, radio, google speaker, printer, watch, a game console, alarm clock, an internet piece, electronic writer, cable TV, flashlight, pen light, electric counter, electronic speedometer, electric guitar

5 to 10 more other things:
Hammer, screw, tennis ball, dog, cat, fishtank, wallet, key, a board game, rubick's cube, dish strainer, sink, rug, flooring, carpet, silverwares, ceramic wares, battery, guitar, violin, drum, 

Then each of the furniture, appliances, electronics, & several more other things that you'll pick-out & name here-I will make each of these as really interesting (unique looking) kind of whatever objects you pick that these would be, okay? Then some or all that you can say to keep-then draw them, or with that you can say to discard-then discard which objects(which section), then I will type in different of this object description, or you can say of what other object description instead, that which other look you like/that you can tell which else to draw that object(s) instead?

Then I will decide on the looks of doors, windows, walls-interior & exterior, roof, gutter,                   Several more other outside things(I will list) ?
I will decide on describing the looks of each outside parts of this house constructing(name several parts for this)

Optional: You can list 5 more objects & / places that have some problems to be fixed for that, using the house & unique objects constructing techniques that I use here by drawing the house & objects from the list here, then I will draw how it should look that's how these should be fixed, then you can describe how you think should be the other way that how you want them, then I'll see if I can draw these like that then- 

Posted - June 16, 2022

Responses

Furniture: ottoman and bean bag chair and blowup mattress.

Appliances: hair straightener, dishwasher, blow dryer

Electronics: TV, smartphone, blender

other: flooring, keys, sink 

optional: broom, mop, lamps, a safe with logs of money in it, coffee mugs,  buckets, bowls, wooden spoon, spatula, Mirrors, fridge, wine rack. 

June 16, 2022 8:38 PM MDT

Having a lot of information choices to type in, & I'm typing them in now!
      June 17, 2022 10:31 AM MDT

Okay I will just give you this (long typing) house object stuff here, then I/we will go/do much farther from here later:

Furnitures: First you only choose each ones from the list that I typed out, then I will type in the great unique form of just the furnitures you names to make really special kinds of each of these furnitures.
    If you want more choices of furnitures, then you type in 'More Choices' right by 'furniture', or type 'I will choose(first', then those 2 are probably strictly your choices of that.

Okay now:

Can choose one of the 2 from Ottoman, then can add in the other one after it's done drawing-& that's an option on that:

Ottoman
    1. That's springy from inside that it can expand up or shrink down of whatever heavy object lay on it
    2. With many 3-D textured colors & designs around it
    (More)

bean bag chair (how many chairs? Up to several chairs)–
    1. With some kind of clear screen around to arms of that chair
    2. Chair to toss bean bags into the hole of the chair(s) with
    3. Is it a chair that made just out of bean bags?
    (more)

blowup mattress You probably mean like air bed or arrow bed? But I will just put this in now -
    1. To inflate up into like a large flat ball with memory denting
    2. In a whole floor shape-wait till see how it looks when making that
    3. Maybe like a (high) thick mat, but long enough for a person to sleep in.
    (more)

hair straightener
    1. Maybe something like a helmet that puts in memory that's like/kind of programmed with it to put your whole hair style (of every each hair in different ways) to just about the exact look as how your hair looked before that what you want your hair as
    2. A (short & light(weight) electron static hair rod that actually lightly pulls each hair by static, or in curling/twisting hair action by the control of the static from that rod/stick
    (more)

dishwasher 'here's a really good one that I first think of' – only one in here
    'This is all one unit'-With one chamber that automatic spraying with little liquid soap shooting thin tube, light & thin metal spinning things with fast shifting brushes, then in 2nd chamber with cascading water for short time-one water container from top for each rinse, & the last chamber to set each different dishes in proper order of each different shapes of dish holder with high speed blower to dry them off, with clear flip-up door to open & get these dried dishes out from.
    (more)

Blow dryer
    1. Which you can actually see the red lighting coils & large strong fan blades spinning inside from it
    2. Just from short thin tube that blows very strong-don't know exactly how they would make like that-can be like that if just in picture
    (more)

TV –
    1. in 3-D
    2. That + different colors & shapes of cardboard that automatically cuts off, fold or crinkle or both/all just by the strong force from electricity
    3. May try this too-just with no light, just like on paper where it's just colored with crayons, can have much bigger size of this screen-just as can have much bigger size of paper to color on(with crayons) (more)

smartphone –
    1.Blows way out in larger 3-D form just from the small screen
    2. With a lot of different fancy looking apps with many mechanical gadgets from each of these apps
    3. With just few apps & few programs, but really useful on nearly anything; but really a great interesting game to play, really healthy on just about any situation, & really good mind educating at just about any mood
    (more)

Blender(is not electronic, rather be an appliance) - 
    1. In a large clear chamber to watch many different stuff stripping & swirling around in it
    2. That comes with many different elements in many tubes that have nearly everything it needs to create just about any delicious stuff that you want to have/eat from it
    3. In a very large kit box that have just about all the ingredients it needs to make up to 10 oz of each up to 40 different food stuff you can make with it-with a really neat clear cylinder food blending thing that comes with it-see how would that clear cylinder would look that how you want it to be when it's drawn to be made!
    (more)

As to choose at least 5, probably have 2 more to put in, or can just put together the house objects from that other member & put them all together in just one whole house?
    I see that was a really a lot of typing that I just did here! This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 17, 2022 1:39 PM MDT
      June 17, 2022 11:04 AM MDT

I don’t understand what’s happening here or what I’m supposed to do for the house. 
      June 17, 2022 11:36 AM MDT

Okay, each of the house object names up there that I typed in bold letters, right in front each ones of these you'll now choose like one of the 3 choices right by the object name that you think might like the best, then by the next bold printed object name, you'll choose from one of the two descriptive choices, or one is like one of the four of descriptive choices to select one from - I will re-sort out my long typings from up there to show how these other choices be done selecting then I will draw/create them
      June 17, 2022 1:33 PM MDT

Okay, for the 'ottoman', there's 2 choices that where you see the description of that where you see each are numbered up there, then you next select one of the two choices up there for the 'ottoman'.
    For the chair-3 different choices, then select one of the three for the chair next, then the rest of those follows the same (rule)
    If want more (chair) selection, then type 'more', then I will add one or maybe few more choices for the chair selection, which will then like have 4 or maybe 6 different chair choices if you type 'more' on that.
      June 17, 2022 1:44 PM MDT

Okay, ottoman option #1

Chair option #2 

June 17, 2022 2:01 PM MDT

See pictures of ottoman:

See which one looks more appealing to you, then I will make that one look springy, maybe with an object over it. I don't think you would like any objects that are just drawings.

And see if one of these bean bag chair is pretty much that you're thinking of:

I don't know if it have to look more like a regular kind of chair that have a spot to toss each small bean bags in-as to make a game with the chair, or you may want me to try make it as both: throw bean bags-to the bean bag chair-that may have like target marking-holes actually to one of these bean bag chairs?
      June 17, 2022 2:34 PM MDT

Red bean bag chair. I like the top right ottoman style the most but not that colour. 

June 19, 2022 2:59 PM MDT

-I will add the bean bag throwing game to the red beanbag chair.

And do you want to tell ‘Savvy’ here to put ‘Savvy’ and your objects both together in one same house room?
    ’As if Savvy have picked out 2 furnitures, then you only just pick-out 3 more furnitures -
    Then see which of the 5 of each: Of what furnitures, appliances & electronics it would be as final from Savvy & yours combined, that which be only the 5 each of furnitures, appliances & electronics-that I will just be working on, would you like to or should we do just that for now? This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 19, 2022 4:27 PM MDT
      June 19, 2022 4:16 PM MDT

This ottoman here?
    But want different of this ottoman here, but the legs/bases stay the same color, I may change the color of this ottoman with the color editing program that I will copy it to(?)
    That what color you want this ottoman to be?

June 21, 2022 7:21 AM MDT

A darker grey please. 
      June 24, 2022 4:30 AM MDT

I just did the color editing to this on just on the iPhone-that changes the whole thing, that would look really shadowy, but how’s this dark gray ottoman?

June 25, 2022 4:38 PM MDT

Perfect! Thank you. 
      June 27, 2022 6:21 PM MDT

Maybe it don’t look bad at all to me!
      June 25, 2022 4:39 PM MDT

:)
      June 27, 2022 6:21 PM MDT

I will get back to working on your house objects later after I working Savvy's

The beanbag chair & ottoman I showed you are just the original chair picture for the house, then I will greatly modify these chairs-as from the descriptive chair choices that I typed out with that. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 28, 2022 3:45 PM MDT
      June 28, 2022 3:42 PM MDT

You probably rather like actual images-from Google Image than the ones that are drawings right?

Then I will just have to make just some/small parts of the chair & ottoman in drawing, or at least editing the picture-with a drawing program, because I don't think I will find any chair from Google Image that actually have place to throw bean bags to it.

Got the chair, & the ottoman, then there's 7 more other ones to do now, that of how we just did the chair & ottoman here, okay?
      June 17, 2022 2:40 PM MDT

Okay
      June 19, 2022 2:59 PM MDT

Do you think you want to do it for every rooms of one house, or do just one room of it?
    Then I will see what house objects limit to set to (as which be enough objects for just that house space)
      June 18, 2022 8:41 AM MDT

Maybe one room for now. 
      June 19, 2022 3:00 PM MDT

Okay maybe that would be good, then that will reduce from a lot of typings along drawings if really limit down the house rooms, then it can or just need 5 furnitures, 5 appliances & 5 electronics-then that will be just about all for this thread if you & that other guest will both do just one room altogether.
      June 19, 2022 3:10 PM MDT

Okay. 
      June 19, 2022 3:24 PM MDT