Zack
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » How would you like the house that we're gonna construct here?

How would you like the house that we're gonna construct here?

Do you want the interesting creative house stuff activity story here first, before go on to choosing the house objects here?

Then choose 5 to 10 objects of each sections for the house here:
First, just choose from this choice section here:

Furniture:
Chair, table, desk, cabinet, stool, bed, cabinet, cupboard, dresser, couch, cushion, ottoman, bunk bed, wooden stick?, highboy, counter, 
More Choice         I will choose/name

Appliances:
Washing machine, dryer, microwave oven, lamp, sewing machine, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, post light, electric beater, curling iron, popcorn maker, driller
More Choice         I will choose/name

Electronics:
Gameboy, TV, computer, clock, radio, google speaker, printer, watch, a game console, alarm clock, an internet piece, electronic writer, cable TV, flashlight, pen light, electric counter, electronic speedometer, electric guitar
More Choice         I will choose/name

5 to 10 more other things:
Hammer, screw, tennis ball, dog, cat, fishtank, wallet, key, a board game, rubick's cube, dish strainer, sink, rug, flooring, carpet, silverwares, ceramic wares, battery, guitar, violin, drum, 
More Choice         I will choose/name

Then each of the furniture, appliances, electronics, & several more other things that you'll pick-out & name here-I will make each of these as really interesting (unique looking) kind of whatever objects you pick that these would be, okay? Then some or all that you can say to keep-then draw them, or with that you can say to discard-then discard which objects(which section), then I will type in different of this object description, or you can say of what other object description instead, that which other look you like/that you can tell which else to draw that object(s) instead?

Then I will decide on the looks of doors, windows, walls-interior & exterior, roof, gutter,                   Several more other outside things(I will list) ?
I will decide on describing the looks of each outside parts of this house constructing(name several parts for this)

Optional: You can list 5 more objects & / places that have some problems to be fixed for that, using the house & unique objects constructing techniques that I use here by drawing the house & objects from the list here, then I will draw how it should look that's how these should be fixed, then you can describe how you think should be the other way that how you want them, then I'll see if I can draw these like that then- 

Posted - June 16

• 1732
    Okay, for the 'ottoman', there's 2 choices that where you see the description of that where you see each are numbered up there, then you next select one of the two choices up there for the 'ottoman'.
    For the chair-3 different choices, then select one of the three for the chair next, then the rest of those follows the same (rule)
    If want more (chair) selection, then type 'more', then I will add one or maybe few more choices for the chair selection, which will then like have 4 or maybe 6 different chair choices if you type 'more' on that.
      June 17, 2022 1:44 PM MDT
    1

• 7053

Okay, ottoman option #1

Chair option #2 

June 17, 2022 2:01 PM MDT
    0

• 1732
    See pictures of ottoman:

See which one looks more appealing to you, then I will make that one look springy, maybe with an object over it. I don't think you would like any objects that are just drawings.

And see if one of these bean bag chair is pretty much that you're thinking of:

I don't know if it have to look more like a regular kind of chair that have a spot to toss each small bean bags in-as to make a game with the chair, or you may want me to try make it as both: throw bean bags-to the bean bag chair-that may have like target marking-holes actually to one of these bean bag chairs?
      June 17, 2022 2:34 PM MDT
    1

• 7053
    Red bean bag chair. I like the top right ottoman style the most but not that colour. 

June 19, 2022 2:59 PM MDT
    0

• 1732
    -I will add the bean bag throwing game to the red beanbag chair.

And do you want to tell ‘Savvy’ here to put ‘Savvy’ and your objects both together in one same house room?
    ’As if Savvy have picked out 2 furnitures, then you only just pick-out 3 more furnitures -
    Then see which of the 5 of each: Of what furnitures, appliances & electronics it would be as final from Savvy & yours combined, that which be only the 5 each of furnitures, appliances & electronics-that I will just be working on, would you like to or should we do just that for now? This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 19, 2022 4:27 PM MDT
      June 19, 2022 4:16 PM MDT
    0

• 1732

This ottoman here?
    But want different of this ottoman here, but the legs/bases stay the same color, I may change the color of this ottoman with the color editing program that I will copy it to(?)
    That what color you want this ottoman to be?

June 21, 2022 7:21 AM MDT
    0

• 7053
    A darker grey please. 
      June 24, 2022 4:30 AM MDT
    0

• 1732

I just did the color editing to this on just on the iPhone-that changes the whole thing, that would look really shadowy, but how’s this dark gray ottoman?

June 25, 2022 4:38 PM MDT
    0

• 1732
    Maybe it don’t look bad at all to me!
      June 25, 2022 4:39 PM MDT
    0

• 1732
    You probably rather like actual images-from Google Image than the ones that are drawings right?

Then I will just have to make just some/small parts of the chair & ottoman in drawing, or at least editing the picture-with a drawing program, because I don't think I will find any chair from Google Image that actually have place to throw bean bags to it.

Got the chair, & the ottoman, then there's 7 more other ones to do now, that of how we just did the chair & ottoman here, okay?
      June 17, 2022 2:40 PM MDT
    1

• 7053
    Okay
      June 19, 2022 2:59 PM MDT
    0

• 1732
    Do you think you want to do it for every rooms of one house, or do just one room of it?
    Then I will see what house objects limit to set to (as which be enough objects for just that house space)
      June 18, 2022 8:41 AM MDT
    1

• 7053
    Maybe one room for now. 
      June 19, 2022 3:00 PM MDT
    0

• 1732
    Okay maybe that would be good, then that will reduce from a lot of typings along drawings if really limit down the house rooms, then it can or just need 5 furnitures, 5 appliances & 5 electronics-then that will be just about all for this thread if you & that other guest will both do just one room altogether.
      June 19, 2022 3:10 PM MDT
    1

• 7053
    Okay. 
      June 19, 2022 3:24 PM MDT
    0