Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Which prank shows do you enjoy?

Which prank shows do you enjoy?

Posted - June 21, 2022

Responses

Answermug: Waltzing my Tildes.
      June 21, 2022 9:48 AM MDT

hahaha  :  )
      June 21, 2022 1:21 PM MDT

Impractical Jokers
      June 21, 2022 3:09 PM MDT

That that is, I'm not sure.
      June 21, 2022 6:57 PM MDT

Do you play jokes on people?
      June 22, 2022 5:36 PM MDT

Nowadays, none. When I was a lot younger, every now and then I watched and found slightly amusing some episodes of the one put out by Jamie Kennedy, “The Jamie Kennedy Conspiracy Experiment”. Two were quite memorable to me: some celeb parked his car in a public parking lot and went inside the building, the show’s crew towed his car away and replaced it with an exact model. Then, just as he came out of the building and was returning to his parking space, they were in another car, drive recklessly through the parking lot and ran into his car. He blew his stack, and a few minutes later, Jamie Kennedy arrived to tell him what had really happened and calmed him down.

The other one was a pizza delivery guy who was sent to a ritzy house in Beverly Hills or some such place, he is told by one man at the door that he is to go around to the swimming pool where everyone is waiting. He gets there and the pranksters were posing as mafioso who were expecting a drop off of drug money or some other illicit deal. Not expecting a stranger to walk back there, they pretend to be suspicious of him for being either a rival or an undercover police officer. He is a young Black dude, they are middle aged guys portraying themselves as typical movie-type wiseguys, complete with New Joisey accents and mannerisms. It goes back and forth for a minute or two of their questions and his answers that seem to have nothing to do with each other. He, of course, is completely innocent, and the line that stands out is when he tries to simply explain himself, he says, “Listen, I knocked on the front door and my man here told me to . . .” One of others immediately seizures on it, saying, “Your man here? Oh, you’re working for him, are you? What is dis, some kinda setup, an inside job? You dirty, you wearing’ a wire or sumthin’?” The pizza guy, absolutely confused, says he’s just delivering a pizza, and that’s when Jamie Kennedy reveals it’s a prank.

I’m going to see if the videos exist somewhere.

EDIT:
    Ok, I found the video of the pizza delivery, I had not only the name of the show wrong but also the details of the episode. It’s even funnier than the way I remembered it. From 2006, here it is:

~

This post was edited by Randy D at October 26, 2022 10:48 AM MDT
      October 26, 2022 7:39 AM MDT

Inspired by many of Stu’s comments, lol:

October 26, 2022 10:00 AM MDT