bevo
DannyPetti
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Does Welby need every single Tangerine Dream album ever produced?

Does Welby need every single Tangerine Dream album ever produced?

I have a big project in mind. He can listen to them one right after the other. Ready!

Posted - Wed at 5:26 PM

• 20528
    Wow! Thanks!
    I may very well do this!
    I got fun goosebumps seeing your question!
    :)
    :)
      June 22, 2022 6:28 PM MDT
    0

• 1011
    I got more Welby. A lot more..You'll see. Tangerine Dreams work is never done!
      June 22, 2022 8:53 PM MDT
    1

• 20528
    I just listened to "Rubycon" album in its entirety as I'm doing some "sitting-still" work 

LOVED it! Gorgeous to me. This group is so good. I never heard this album. Wow. Thank you, Cosmic.
      June 23, 2022 9:12 AM MDT
    0

• 1011
    Welby! These guys got the most albums of any band bar none. Even the Grateful Dead! You'll find something I know. I listen in the 70's and 80's throughout TD and I had a trip on them and Rubycon. I got to see them 3 to times by force of wiill. I just had to. Had to. Try out Stars of the Lid if you want excitement too.
    I just add Tangram. Every now and then than:)
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 23, 2022 9:33 AM MDT
      June 23, 2022 9:19 AM MDT
    1

• 20528
    I'm now more than halfway through listening to "rubycon" again! Ha!  :)  It's so good to my ears!

And I can really 'hear' how "The Exorcist" would have been an even better movie with Tangerine Dream doing the music score!
      June 23, 2022 9:33 AM MDT
    1

• 1011
    I'm looking for you in The Shaw Shank Redemption jail scene you know Welby. I'll find you if you are there yet!
      June 23, 2022 10:10 AM MDT
    1