Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Where is/was the outrage over Biden bussing illegals to other states?

Where is/was the outrage over Biden bussing illegals to other states?

Such as Tenn,  Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia,  N Carolina,  Michigan,  Florida,  New Jersey and Mass. 
With the intention that they seek legal status there. 

Posted - September 16, 2022

Responses

Nowhere, because it didn't happen.

Fact check by PolitiFact: False.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/apr/07/blog-posting/no-report-does-not-say-biden-administration-busing/

Try getting your information from somewhere other than UntruthSocial.
      September 17, 2022 10:40 PM MDT

I am not a member of Truth Social Twitter etc. 

Did you bother to read your fact check? 
      September 18, 2022 5:05 AM MDT

I wish they'd send a few busloads to my area. Many local businesses' TV ads are not for their goods or services, they're recruitment videos. My disabled daughter hasn't had an aide for over a year because they can't find people. Our 24 hour CVS closes some nights for lack of personnel. Last week I ordered a refill prescription on line, then followed up with a phone call to ensure that it would be available for pick up the next evening when I could get a ride. We showed up at the CVS the next evening and my prescription was not ready, The pharmacist said, "Sorry, we're short handed". This week, I ordered my weekly grocery delivery for Tuesday. At 7:30 AM on Tuesday, the store shopper called me to ask if I minded delivery on Wednesday, they were short handed. Please, governors of southern border states, send the buses to upstate New York.

PS. What has Biden to do with it? This post was edited by NYAD at September 21, 2022 7:24 PM MDT
      September 21, 2022 3:57 PM MDT

Biden has been bussing illegals to multiple states for a long time now. 

The answer to lack of workers, is not importing illegal workers. 
    1. Wages need to increase
    2. Businesses need to stop trying to enforce vaccine mandates. 
    3. Stop extending unemployment benefits 
    4. Make work requirements for welfare  (for able bodied, able minded, working age people)

September 22, 2022 6:12 AM MDT

No comment.
      September 22, 2022 12:37 PM MDT