Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Which of your good qualities is the most inconvenient or creates the most difficulty for you?

Which of your good qualities is the most inconvenient or creates the most difficulty for you?

For example,  I  am very reliable and virtually always do what I say I will do, even when it turns out I have to forgo doing something that I really want to do.

Posted - September 26, 2022

Responses

This might surprise y'all, but I have the mind of a person less than half my age. That means there are so many things I have yet to experience. Many of the people here have done a great many things in their life. Raising a family, owning a car, having a career, which are things I have yet to do in my 53 years. Ok, there was that thing with having a child, but even that was taken away from me and I never had the chance to attempt to be a father. I didn't even answer the question, did I? For Christ’s sake, I don't even know how to play poker! This post was edited by Zack at September 28, 2022 12:20 PM MDT
      September 26, 2022 7:30 PM MDT

Seems like you have a whole array of opportunities to change and enrich your life. I hope you take advantage of them. 
      September 27, 2022 8:06 AM MDT

I can dodge court rulings in the numerous (frivolous, recurring and overlapping) restraining order cases that you insist on filing against me ad nauseam, which is a great trait for an unequivocally humble and fully modest man like me, yet the paradox it creates is that if I’m so good at it, why do you continually repeat a lost cause? You know deep down inside you that I’ll never give up, so it would be best to end your futile reticence. This love will succeed. Grrrrrrr.

~

September 27, 2022 11:25 AM MDT

I said good qualities! 
      September 28, 2022 9:21 AM MDT

I know, right?
      ~

September 28, 2022 9:45 AM MDT

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt even after they have proven otherwise. 
      September 27, 2022 12:47 PM MDT