Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » For those of you who are deep sleepers*, are you ok with that, or would you rather be a light sleeper? ~

For those of you who are deep sleepers*, are you ok with that, or would you rather be a light sleeper? ~

Of course, being your accustomed way of sleeping, it’s possible that you might not even envision doing it any other way, but just for the sake of the question, try thinking outside the box, please.

*As in you do not awake very easily no matter what the stimuli. 

Posted - September 29, 2022

Responses

That all depends on the 750 mg of Seroquel I'm taking. Sometimes I'm in a very deep, drug induced sleep. Other times, this drug has no effect on me at all. It's a crap shoot, pretty much. Things are very different when it's a natural sleep.............I think.
      September 29, 2022 8:01 AM MDT

The deeper the sleep, the less hairballs you hear being horked up.  (Knowing in advance where the easter eggs are hidden takes the fun out of the hunt.)

I spent 30 years being forced to be a light sleeper.  I welcome heavy sleep. 

September 29, 2022 10:56 AM MDT

Wake me up later and I may have an answer.
      September 29, 2022 12:05 PM MDT

I slept through a 6 a.m. thunderstorm not too long ago. Why should I want it to wake me up? ;)
      September 29, 2022 12:35 PM MDT

Depends on if I go to sleep expecting something to wake me up or if I have a reason  to be up by a certain time. 

September 29, 2022 1:08 PM MDT

Light sleepers are made of timber, heavy sleepers are concrete.

September 29, 2022 6:02 PM MDT