Zack
Honey Dew
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » If pets could blackmail their humans, which types of actions, activities, or secrets might be the cause of it? ~

If pets could blackmail their humans, which types of actions, activities, or secrets might be the cause of it? ~

Posted - October 5

• 2426
    They got nuttin on me. 
      October 5, 2022 9:41 AM MDT
    3

• 50820

Lol, great dodge. We’ll go with that for now until they wrangle the first of many payments out of you. 

~

October 5, 2022 7:11 PM MDT
    2

• 10171
    Could??  Ha!  I take it you've never owned by a cat!  With cats there is no "could".   Since cats know all and see all, they constantly  blackmail their servants.  (Why do you think the ancient Egyptians had to worship them?)

As for any secrets I may have, I can't say.  You'll have to ask my cats.  (One is perched over my bed pillow, poised to deposit a large gooey hairball if I say anything off-script.)
      October 5, 2022 10:49 AM MDT
    3

• 50820

If any of your cats come to me seeking dirt on you, I promise not to charge them very much money in order for me to release it all to them.

~

October 5, 2022 7:17 PM MDT
    2

• 691
    My secrets are safe.

October 7, 2022 2:33 AM MDT
    2

• 825
    What did you do to those poor little birds? I am petrified.
      October 7, 2022 7:03 AM MDT
    1

• 50820

Hey, wait . . .

~

October 7, 2022 7:45 AM MDT
    0